What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 Jersey & Sponsorship Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Depends if clubs have already submitted their orders to their manufacturers I guess.

snogard6

Juniors
This, but without the "finals series" / "grand final 2011" part

be1fef24cb.jpg
carousel-main-image.jpg

Asside,
I have noticed Telstra have started to change the colour of their branding from blue and orange to a variety of two shade single colour logos - I've seen green, blue, orange and grey ones.
Other companies have done it in the past.

It would be good if each team could colour code that emblem to their team colours, and the premiers have a gold one......

Stinkler

Juniors
Depends if clubs have already submitted their orders to their manufacturers I guess.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the NRL approve jerseys each year.
They check the designs, sponsors, logos, etc to ensure they meet guidelines.

Surely the NRL logo would be included in that.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Maybe so but the decision to change this logo wasn't taken til just before the first week of the finals. I believe the NRL approves jerseys for the season ahead in the August prior or even earlier...

PARRA_FAN

Coach
I dont mind that Canberra jumper, as long as their away jumper is reversed in white or blue instead of crap black one.

zman

Juniors
i think that has been changed and it will be the reverse of the home in white.

Stinkler

Juniors
Sharks will have a new members jersey..
and changes to another one.
and the word is hisense are not renewing the sponsorship.

from www.sharks.com.au

Sharks To Unveil New Members Jersey At Membership Launch

25/09/2011 6:58:12 AM

The Hisense Sharks have announced they will officially launch their new Members Jersey at an open Membership Launch on Monday 26th September 2011 at the Sharkies Leagues Club.
The Sharks 'Members Mailbag' has been inundated with emails about the design of the Members Jersey -- which the Club will keep under wraps until the launch -- from eager Members looking for the inside scoop on the Jersey.
"I'm pleased with the response from our Members to date" explained Jardian Ormsby, Membership Manager of the Sharks.
"We've had plenty of people register their interest in Membership for 2012 and hopefully that trend will continue before we officially go on sale."
The Membership Launch is a FREE event open to both Members and Fans that will kick off at 7:00PM in the Aqua Lounge of the Sharkies Leagues Club where Sharks Staff will talk about Membership goals heading into the new season and reveal the 2012 packages a day before they go on sale. The night will be capped off with the unveiling of the 2012 Members Jersey.
"It's a laid back, informal gathering of fans and existing Members that is free for everyone to attend. We do have a new Membership structure, and those who attend will be given detailed explanations of what and how the program has changed as well as being able to ask whatever questions they please. In that regards, much of the night will take on the mould of a Members Forum.
"Bring the family, bring the kids. We'll have the Mermaids and mascots there to take photos for the hour that we're there. It's very much going to be a party-like atmosphere."
This will mark the first Membership Launch for the Sharks in many years as the Club looks to build upon last years impressive Membership growth heading into a new season, with the Club also planning a few surprises on the night.
"Who knows; perhaps those come will be treated with the unveiling of more than just one jersey?"

2012 Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks Membership Launch
When: Monday 26th September, 7PM.
Where: Sharkies Leagues Club.
Cost: Free.
Who's Invited: Everyone!

beave

Coach
The cowboys merch shop has the home jersey for sale at the normal price, but the alternate (white), indigenous and heritage (Old NQ) are all $50 bucks off.............................. take from that what you may.

Desert Qlder

First Grade
The cowboys merch shop has the home jersey for sale at the normal price, but the alternate (white), indigenous and heritage (Old NQ) are all $50 bucks off.............................. take from that what you may.

The 95 jersey would be the perfect alternate. How good would that be?

beave

Coach
yeah, when I got my alternate jersey at the leagues club shop with my centerbet voucher, the lady said to not worry about getting the current heritage jersey as it was changing next year to most likely be the 1995 one........... I nearly jizzed on the counter when she said that........... but yeah, having it as the alternate would be awesome.

Disgusted at the Raiders, as TBH, the current jersey DID NOT need changing. Simple but brilliant. I honestly could not imagine the majority of Raiders fans would vote on that, so I think the powers within the club have had the final and only say in it, especially when you consider all the alternative options were arguably much more superior to the eventual chosen one:

00011182-image.jpg

00011183-image.jpg

00011184-image.jpg

beave

Coach
yeah mate, I don't know why the Raiders had to f**k with their jersey tbh, there was nothing wrong with it.

My bro in law came over a few months ago from the US and really got into the NRL, I told him he had to pick a team and after 2 weeks he decided that the Raiders were his team thanks to their unique jersey/colours. Shame he never got to see them play that well while he was here.

Status
Not open for further replies.