What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 Jersey & Sponsorship Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

mn_tibor

Juniors
mmm yea Im hoping thats not an indication of the Yellow, it doesnt look right, too bright.. hopefully in person its more the gold of old..

I've seen it in Rebel and it is not the same gold as the home jersey, closer to the Livestrong yellow but not exact. If you have last years to reference, it is almost the same colour as the yellow in the HANS sponsor on the back.

beagle

Juniors
Just to say I have seen the design of Parra's heritage jersey for this year. To my knowledge, it has not yet been released publicly, so I won't post the pictures here.

Anyone care to guess?

sheepbender

Juniors
I've seen it in Rebel and it is not the same gold as the home jersey, closer to the Livestrong yellow but not exact. If you have last years to reference, it is almost the same colour as the yellow in the HANS sponsor on the back.

Not cool, bit of a fail.. If its not Broncos gold, whats the point, its lookin a bit high vis... I can see them puttin yellow shorts with it, just to capitilise the f**k up

PARRA_FAN

Coach
1992 or 2002?

Would make more sense if it was 1982, however their current jerseys are virtually the same.

btw, thats not a bad Storm jumper, I cant recall if they ever wore in a competition match, as it looks better without the major sponsor.

DeeJ

Bench
Not cool, bit of a fail.. If its not Broncos gold, whats the point, its lookin a bit high vis... I can see them puttin yellow shorts with it, just to capitilise the f**k up

The jersey maroon isnt really the maroon you see in the logo either. It's darker and that's why when the jersey gets we they look purple.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Eels heritage... my guess is possibly like the one they wore in the late 90s with lots of stripes?

beagle

Juniors
Parramatta heritage....I wish I could post the pictures I have seen, but I can tell you it isn't 1992, late 1990's or the M&Ms jersey.

What I can tell you is that I got the pictures from a contact of mine at Burley-Sekem and wouldn't want to jeopardise that contact by posting the pictures.

beave

Coach
Agreed, if you value your 'contacts' friendship/job, probably best you didn't say anything at all.........

Frailty

First Grade
Parramatta heritage....I wish I could post the pictures I have seen, but I can tell you it isn't 1992, late 1990's or the M&Ms jersey.

What I can tell you is that I got the pictures from a contact of mine at Burley-Sekem and wouldn't want to jeopardise that contact by posting the pictures.

I'm going to guess the blue jersey with the thin yellow stripes...

128px-Parramatta_Eels_home_jersey_1957.svg.png

beagle

Juniors
All I said is that I have seen what it looks like, and how I got to see the design. I didn't give anything away in terms of what the jersey looks like, did I? And I didn't identify the person from Burley-Sekem.

Anyway, it will be revealed in due time.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
You come across as a name-dropper instead though. Doesn't seem to have worked in your favour.

skeepe

Immortal
All I said is that I have seen what it looks like, and how I got to see the design. I didn't give anything away in terms of what the jersey looks like, did I? And I didn't identify the person from Burley-Sekem.

Anyway, it will be revealed in due time.

So whats the point in posting at all then?

"I know something you don't but I can't tell you what it is so you'll never know if I was telling the truth."

Pretty dumb thing to do really.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
If heritage round is against Manly, its probably going to be either the 1982 Grand Final strip or their original one in 1947 as both clubs entered the comp that year.

Status
Not open for further replies.