What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 Jersey & Sponsorship Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

GAZF

First Grade
Yeah, clubs like the Sharks?
Away in the "Heirtage" round.
Away in the "Women in League" round.
Away in the "Rivalry" round.
Away in the "Indigenous" round.
Heaps fair!!!

But its heritage round nearly every round for the Sharks!

Jokes aside, I don't include the Sharks in that bunch. I meant more along the lines of Souths/Wests/Easts/St. George/Bulldogs.

hellteam

First Grade
I can tell you one thing, Qld will be losing the fashion Origin this series... gonna look terrible, what's with the shorts? For those who haven't seen it...

877.jpg
879.jpg

GAZF

First Grade
No amount of bullshit from CCC can make me believe that all those seams and piping make for better performance.

beave

Coach
They are even worse in real life. The 'supporters cotton' version lacks the white chevrons so I would be more inclined to get that than the replica above, they are f**king disgraceful. Whoever approved it should go sit in the genius corner with the tigers jerseys approver.

Danish

Referee
Pretty incredible that 2 sides whose colours are Maroon with a bit of white, and Sky blue with a bit of Navy can both manage to f**k up their jerseys so often

Lambretta

First Grade
I voted for four jerseys (Home, Away, Heritage and Special Charity)

1-17 numbering with no player names. The jerseys are cluttered enough as it is. OK, if you did away with back of the jersey sponsors I could accept it - but the plainer the better imo.

As I wasn't able to vote for the Roosters (who I think have great jerseys this season) I voted for Sharks (obviously thinking of the heritage one) and Penrith as my favourite jerseys. I think the plain black jersey with the big red OAK sponsorship logo looks great.

Lambretta

First Grade
The Roosters have been quite lucky with women in league that we don't have to do all that much to change our usual jersey to the pink special

sydney%20roosters%202011%20adults%20pink%20women%20in%20league%20jersey%20%28front%29%20xs-3xl%20$159.jpg

Switch red to pink and retain a mainly white jersey. It's far more subtle than the Broncos one (which like their yellow away jersey is rather putrid)

One thing that really bugs me about both the NSW and Qld origin jerseys is AAMI and HN and Fuji sponsorship directly underneath the NSW and Qld badges. I think it devalues the jerseys in a way because all we can see are sponsors, or maybe it's just me and I'm getting old....

Pierced Soul

First Grade
356052-cronk-slater-smith.jpg

the idea of this jersey is great (in the white V are the names of players who have played for qld), but i dont know why they made it look like manly

Danish

Referee
356052-cronk-slater-smith.jpg

the idea of this jersey is great (in the white V are the names of players who have played for qld), but i dont know why they made it look like manly

Well Manly don't have any players that Fulton can crowbar into the maroons side so he settled on playing dress ups with their training kit

Roger8

Juniors
I know it's been posted up before but this should be the Bulldogs jersey for 2013. Looks better outside than that Corey Payne picture.

559570_459453824071253_115347125148593_2026466_389033094_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts