What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 Membership

devoid

Juniors
So, first club mail today.

4,700 members thus far -- and a target of 6,500.

Any members not renewing, any new members, any gripes with the packages offered for 2012?

I renewed last week. Still feeling the pinch abit from going over for the grand final.

devoid

Juniors
only 1, so far...

members + trial matches = free :cool:

That is a great idea. I wonder if this has been put to the club before? I mean, a cap/bucket hat is nice -- but I have never worn any of mine -- I'm not a hat wearer.

ozbash

Referee
my hat is about 10 yrs old, its my lucky one ;-)

yea, its been brought up at Warriors forums but I think it went to the "dont say anything and they'll forget about it" basket..

devoid

Juniors
Anything mentioned bout Aussie based fans

Not 'Aussie based' per se; the only non-ticketed membership is the $49 membership pack that gives you everything but a seat at Mt. Smart -- no GA tix to away games, or anything like that.

I think its a good idea -- hopefully away members get on board.

devoid

Juniors
I am next month, talking about it to a few guys and work and they didnt know about it....but they are going to buy one.

Good on you. When you look at what it offers, is there anything you think it should include that it doesn't already? Sorry for all the questions...

I don't want to seem as though I work for the club, because I don't. But I was really surprised by the club email stating that this years target membership was 6,500 -- the season after all 3 grades making the GF. If the club could find a way to encourage half of the expats (whose support of games in AUS is magnificent) to join up, they would be onto something.

Not 'Aussie based' per se; the only non-ticketed membership is the $49 membership pack that gives you everything but a seat at Mt. Smart -- no GA tix to away games, or anything like that.

I think its a good idea -- hopefully away members get on board.

Sweet
Signed up for one of those last season and will do so again

AliN

Live Update Team
Yep we are one of the 4000 or so joined up again for next year.
Was surprised when the email came that there werent more signed up already. Esp after the finish the Club had in 2011

Did debate whether to join again, but the Bluey/ Iro/ Ackland factor is a huge positive.

devoid

Juniors
Alin -- ticketed or non-ticketed member? If ticketed, why were you considering not renewing?

As to the the published target of 6,500 members... I am guessing they mean ticketed members. Because I'm sure last year we hit the 8k mark. Someone might know these figures...

JoeD

First Grade
Our group of 9 all rejoined this year. Basically we can never not buy our tickets because they are the best and best value seats in the stadium. Top row, lower eastern on half way. I reckon I'll be able to hear Bluey yelling if he gets excited. Have had them since the new stand was there and have been members since '95. only negative is that the corporates are the row behind us so there is a high proportion of bandwagon rahrah types right there jabbering in my ear.

Juju

Juniors
Our group of 9 all rejoined this year. Basically we can never not buy our tickets because they are the best and best value seats in the stadium. Top row, lower eastern on half way. I reckon I'll be able to hear Bluey yelling if he gets excited. Have had them since the new stand was there and have been members since '95. only negative is that the corporates are the row behind us so there is a high proportion of bandwagon rahrah types right there jabbering in my ear.
Renewed with Devoid.
Can't fathom not renewing, as you mentioned having the best seats year after year pretty affordably - I feel lucky to get that deal TBH.

AliN

Live Update Team
Alin -- ticketed or non-ticketed member? If ticketed, why were you considering not renewing?

As to the the published target of 6,500 members... I am guessing they mean ticketed members. Because I'm sure last year we hit the 8k mark. Someone might know these figures...

Season ticket to games. Front row seating to coach mainly the touchies, refs and of course the opposition.
Been if the same spot for years, cant remember how many.

Main reason for hesitation was due to the kids getting older and having other things to do. Apart from the youngest, she's more of a fanatic than all of us put together.
Be the last year as family ticket holders. They've grown up cheering on the boys..

JAG

Juniors
I haven't renewed mine. Simply because I now have other commitments which mean I can't get to that many games any more. :(

Latest posts