What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 Membership

MKEB...

Staff member
Mrs MKEB... has got me a membership for xmas.

I still dont know what you get with it though.

devoid

Juniors
Mrs MKEB... has got me a membership for xmas.

I still dont know what you get with it though.

If ticketed, 11 x games at Mt. Smart, 1 x game at Eden Park, Warriors cap, sticker, lanyard, poster, fridge magnet, membership pin... plus the club emails and opportunity to attend some training sessions and the members meeting. If the non-ticketed, all the above except for the games.

Leaguelass

Juniors
Seriously thinking about getting the away membership but think I will wait till after Xmas just in case someone buys me one! Think it will give me a feeling of belonging to the club. Was a member till moved to Brisbane, had great seats right on the 40 in the west stand and sat next to the same people every year - I really miss that.

devoid

Juniors
Seriously thinking about getting the away membership but think I will wait till after Xmas just in case someone buys me one! Think it will give me a feeling of belonging to the club. Was a member till moved to Brisbane, had great seats right on the 40 in the west stand and sat next to the same people every year - I really miss that.

Yeah, that feeling of supporting the club with your $ is hard to beat. And when you're in SYD for the GF and you bump into the members you sit with every week -- man. Such a great feeling. Can't wait to see the good people I sit around.

AliN

Live Update Team

Yes, and you're missed there too Leaguelass. :)

You'd be impressed with how the Butch has changed his room since we saw you there a few years ago now..or ave you been back since you shifted?

Fingers crossed someone grants your Xmas wish. The away members deal seems a very good one!

Leaguelass

Juniors
Yes, and you're missed there too Leaguelass. :)

You'd be impressed with how the Butch has changed his room since we saw you there a few years ago now..or ave you been back since you shifted?

Fingers crossed someone grants your Xmas wish. The away members deal seems a very good one!

Went to Butch's lounge once when it was still in the old place - not been since though. Last year I was there for the Eels game at Eden Park and didn't see anyone I knew but the year before I saw Trev when I was back for the Broncoes game. Trev is very quiet on the forums these days - is he OK? Hope to get back for a game next year and should check out the new lounge - do you still have to be a member? Oh and where is it these days?

Sueb

Juniors
Still waiting for ours too oz. We only have a Post office box listed for ours, so not sure how that works.

ozbash

Referee
yep, will give them a day or 2.

been some "funny" things happening to our mail lately, stuff we bought off t/me, we 'signed' for it but never got it... Bloody RD !!

Latest posts