What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 Membership

devoid

Juniors
Not that scary always happens like that, 2 are Upper East 1 is Lower East. They always get sent out separately ;-)

Well, now the scenario feels as contrived as an episode of Scooby-Doo. The caretaker, Mr. Mop, wearing a ghost mask... 'I would've gotten away with it if it weren't for those pesky kids...' (a.k.a. you set me up for a fall, Steven).

MKEB...

Staff member
Mine arrived today "no signature required" sans fridge magnet...fridge magnet I didnt care for much anyway ....too many magnets, not enough fridge.

Rich102

Staff member
OK. Unpacked my pack. I don't have the '2012 NRL Draw Fridge Magnet' either.

Has anybody got these?

dpnz1

Juniors
Didn't get the fridge magnet either! Is this coming in another letter later?

I want to check the draw when im getting a glass of milk

Rich102

Staff member
After winning the NRL’s membership renewal race earlier this month, the Vodafone Warriors have made more progress in growing their base of loyal members for the 2012 NRL campaign.
The club headed off all other 15 NRL organisations to win the $AUD10,000 prize for posting the best rate of renewing existing members by the deadline in early December.
Since then numbers have continued to grow and already exceed 2011’s total membership base.
More than 80 per cent of 2011 members have renewed their commitment to their club while more than 1300 new members have also signed to enjoy the exclusive benefits available to Vodafone Warriors members.
On the back of the club’s successes this year, the indications are the Vodafone Warriors will boast a significant membership increase by the time the 2012 season starts.
Vodafone Warriors chief executive Wayne Scurrah was delighted so many existing members and new ones were standing up so early to join the club’s membership movement.
“It’s fantastic to see our membership programme building momentum leading into the season and already exceeding our 2011 numbers this side of Christmas,” he said.
“After an exciting 2011 season and the arrival of Brian McClennan as our new head coach, we are all really looking forward to next season and encourage as many of our fans as possible to join us for the ride in 2012 by becoming a member. While we like our fans, we love our members."
Scurrah reiterated that being a member was the most direct way to influence the club’s future.
“There are far more benefits in being a member than simply securing a seat for the season,” he said.
Members can enjoy savings of up to 70 per cent on gate prices with adult members starting from only $180, child memberships from $90 and family memberships from only $450 for two adults and three children for the whole season (12 home games, one at Eden Park and the other 11 at Mount Smart Stadium).
On top of the significant savings received, members also receive exclusive members-only apparel, discounts on Canterbury of New Zealand’s new Vodafone Warriors merchandise range, priority purchase access to home semi-finals and the 2012 NRL grand final and opportunities to meet the players.
The Vodafone Warriors finish their pre-Christmas preseason training block on Friday (December 23) and will resume their build-up to the new season on Thursday, January 5, 2012.
A month later they’ll have their first trial match against the Gold Coast Titans at North Harbour Stadium in Albany on February 4 followed by a hit-out against South Sydney in Coffs Harbour on February 11 and a final trial against the Sunshine Coast Sea Eagles at Toll Stadium in Whangarei on February 18.
The Vodafone Warriors start their 2012 NRL campaign against the Many Sea Eagles, their 2011 grand final opponents, with the blockbuster ‘Get Even at Eden’ clash at Eden Park on Sunday, March 4 (2.00pm kick-off).

There are special Packages available for Members looking to travel to Coffs Harbour for our preseason game against the Rabbitohs - accommodation and match tickets for two from $224AUD, click here for more information.

http://www.warriors.co.nz/default.a...dafone-warriors-memberships-continue-to-climb

Rich102

Staff member
The Rabbitohs special may make a nice Valentine's day gift for someone special. ;-)

Latest posts