What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 Memberships

Von

Juniors
ps: sounds like your on the broncos staff !

You sound like a real intelligent canberrian lad, i'm sure if you THINK hard enuff the last line will come to you !

:)

The irony of you questioning someone else's intelligence is rather amusing, considering your attempt at spelling...
  • you're
  • Canberran
  • enough

40Twenty

Juniors
The irony of you questioning someone else's intelligence is rather amusing, considering your attempt at spelling...
  • you're
  • Canberran
  • enough

mate, paddo rd for you (as a rooster its close to), how ANAL can you get ! hahaha classic

AuDragon

Juniors
Looks like a number of clubs has clearly dropped off the memberships battles. With one day to go, here's the current status:

Heavyweights
1st: Broncos with 2141
2nd: Knights with 1966
3rd: Dragons with 1278
4th: 5(c)uff$ with 1192

Beaches
1st: Roosters with 1032
2nd: Sea Eagles with 914
3rd: Titans with 571
4th: Sharks with 566

West
1st: Eels with 1349
2nd: Dogs with 1226
3rd: Tigers with 1157
4th: Panthers with 1041

Intercity
1st: Storm with 906
2nd: Raiders with 820
3rd: Cowboys with 635
4th: Warriors with 572

http://www.nrl.com/membership/tabid/10691/default.aspx

As low as the numbers are it's still pretty good that the Storm have sold more than Canberra, Cronulla, NZ, NQ and Gold Coast and are only a handful behind Manly. I guess the Victorian membership culture might be the reason.

Von

Juniors
mate, paddo rd for you (as a rooster its close to), how ANAL can you get ! hahaha classic
:roll:

Looks like a number of clubs has clearly dropped off the memberships battles. With one day to go, here's the current status:

Heavyweights
1st: Broncos with 2141
2nd: Knights with 1966
3rd: Dragons with 1278
4th: 5(c)uff$ with 1192

Beaches
1st: Roosters with 1032
2nd: Sea Eagles with 914
3rd: Titans with 571
4th: Sharks with 566

West
1st: Eels with 1349
2nd: Dogs with 1226
3rd: Tigers with 1157
4th: Panthers with 1041

Intercity
1st: Storm with 906
2nd: Raiders with 820
3rd: Cowboys with 635
4th: Warriors with 572

http://www.nrl.com/membership/tabid/10691/default.aspx

Good numbers all round, even if some clubs are counting a ticket to 1 game as a membership.

gronkathon

First Grade
Great to see strong numbers in the "battles"

Every team could include one game memberships for all I care. Memberships are about including all fans who choose to make that step regardless of how large or small their financial contribution is.

Side note Tigers V Cronulla should be a posted sellout before the end of the week. GA tickets started with ticket number 1 this morning and that amount was over 7000 at last report

Spitty

Juniors
IS there a totals table anywhere?

I can't speak for other clubs, but I know the Panthers haven't released there total numbers yet. The theory being that potential members would focus on the 'Battle of the West' number and get there memberships in those weeks. Some market research that suggests that one of the considerations people have before purchasing membership is the tally there club has. I know it was NRL market research so I assume other clubs have implemented the same idea. I know our numbers are gonna come out after the membership premiership is finished.

On the numbers, looks as though Panthers will come last in our group, but still good numbers and ahead of the 1st place in two other groups. Would have been nice to win, but still happy with the result and the growth.

yobbo84

Coach
From what I can see from club's websites:

Rabbitohs 19,026
Knights 16,149
Dragons 14,400
Broncos 14,141
Eels 8,041
Cowboys 7,920
Sea Eagles 7,258

Can't see anything for the other 9 clubs.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Latest numbers sourced directly from club sites (total memberships):

Rabbitohs 19,026
Knights 16,149
Dragons 14,400
Broncos 14,141
Bulldogs ~10,000 (no counter, news y'day)
Eels 8,041
Cowboys 7,920
Storm 7,745
Roosters 7,400
Manly 7,258

Raiders, Panthers, Sharks, Titans, Warriors, Tigers no counter

EDIT: looks like I was beaten to the punch lol

_Johnsy

Referee
How Brisbane can only have a touch over 14k in a city that is the heartland of RL (allegedly) & a population of more than 2 million is astonishing to say the least.

rnb11

Juniors
Its crazy that the Knights will have near 17,000 ticketed members by round 1, extremely impressive and can't be matched by any other club. I have a feeling Hunter Stadium is going to make the opposition shit themselves whenever they turn up to play, great to see from Newcastle.

AuDragon

Juniors
Its crazy that the Knights will have near 17,000 ticketed members by round 1, extremely impressive and can't be matched by any other club. I have a feeling Hunter Stadium is going to make the opposition shit themselves whenever they turn up to play, great to see from Newcastle.
Are all the Knights memberships ticketed?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Good question... it says members on their site, not ticketed.

Latest posts