What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 mvp

DC_fan

Coach
You will have to back to 1986 when Lawrence Taylor won it for a defensive player to get the award.

The last five awards have gone to a quarterback and eight of the last ten have also gone to that position. The position just dominates the award.

My feeling is that it will again go to that position. With the award going to either Matt Ryan of the Falcons or what would be a surprise to many Matt Schaub of the Texans.

dogslife

Coach
Matt Ryan has played himself out of contention for now, he'll need a few big weeks to get back in. I'm thinking either Peyton or Brady at the moment

legend

Coach
Don't start with me on that one mate. I've had a major bust the last few weeks, especially in that fantasy league! :-(

legend

Coach
I thought he was a bit dusty today tbh. Looking good but not quite MVP just yet IMO.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Easily Brady, i think that goes without saying. I really think they should change the rules so Brady is inducted into the HOF whilst he is still playing.