What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 Strip ?

Juju

Juniors
I've seen the mock up's. Training jersey looks like a black jersey with green bleach spilt on it. ugly as

Revelation 3:20

Juniors
Home:
I don't mind it. I has some tie in with past jerseys and the red is not too over done.

Away:
Looks great.......if your a roosters supporter. Boring.

U20's:
I don't mind the red, but I don't like the logo on the front

I wish the Warriors would make up their mind on their colours...

blain

Juniors
Yeah colour changing is annoying.. But I really like the home jersey, looks great. Away is ok, bit bland and a little like the Roosters, but looks pretty good regardless.

20's is a bit over the top red, actually way over the top. Wish they had stuck to blue and white. Hoping its thier alternative shirt.

ozbash

Referee
315925_278417018869365_122894684421600_841037_2080040397_n.jpg

Warmess

Juniors
Tuimavave looks like he's packing on some muscle o_O Preparing for life at centre, it seems..

As for the tops; I like the home and away strips, U20s however...... :/

shiznit

Coach
awesome strip imo...

best Warriors strip in a long time...

good to see Canterbury making the Warriors actually look like a League jersey.... as opposed to the normal template they use for the majority of there RU sides...

awesome strip imo...

best Warriors strip in a long time...

good to see Canterbury making the Warriors actually look like a League jersey.... as opposed to the normal template they use for the majority of there RU sides...

Agrred about making it look like a League jersey
The more i see it the more im starting to think about getting it

The 20s however ..............

LeagueNut

First Grade
I agree. If everyone in the crowd were wearing a Warriors jersey, it could look like a Rainbow -- are we the Rainbow Warriors?
That's bloody funny :lol:

I might buy a black one, the white one looks good but still reminds me of the Roosters, and the red one is just weird.

P.S - James Maloney is a Central Coast junior and these jerseys are using the old Bears colours. Maybe if we add more red it'll convince him to stay?

Revelation 3:20

Juniors
After a good night sleep I can now say I like the Home Jersey.
I don't mind the away jersey, it just looks like the Roosters and needs a bit of difference.
The under-20s is alright. If the above image is the heritage jersey I'd be happy with that.

hitman82

Bench
Juniors jersey: looks like a giant Vodafone logo. Wouldn't wear.
NRL away jersey: looks like Roosters. Wouldn't wear.
NRL home jersey: after seeing it on the players, I love it. Will buy.
Heritage jersey: would look like a Kakapo wearing it. Unsure.

Latest posts