What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2013/14 Premier League

VictoryFC

Bench
1. Agree, although Fernandinho had an outstanding season and was integral to the success of the team, he did show signs of fatigue towards the back end. Fernando would be a good shout but I hope that maybe we can sign someone a bit younger for the longer term - we do have Huws though and likely that young Argentine Zuculini coming in. Garcia was much improved this season but I still don't think he's of sufficient quality.

So you lot think Rodwell is a bust? He just turned 23. You've got Toure, Fernandinho, Garcia, Rodwell, Barry, and potentially Milner. Barry will probably be shipped of, but Rodwell should get another opportunity to embed himself in the team. Importantly, he's home grown.

So you lot think Rodwell is a bust? He just turned 23. You've got Toure, Fernandinho, Garcia, Rodwell, Barry, and potentially Milner. Barry will probably be shipped of, but Rodwell should get another opportunity to embed himself in the team. Importantly, he's home grown.

I've been an advocate of Rodwell for the reasons you've mentioned but the dude is deadset made of glass.

I know it's not wise to throw players out like that when they're going through injury but it's been 2 seasons of constant absence and he hasn't shown much when he's been on the pitch either - you can't afford to have that when you're trying to compete in all competitions. It's bad for the team and bad for the player himself being stuck in a rut.

Haffa

Not sure what Liverpool will do when the cannibal is playing for Reak Madrid. Will they have to rely on the most self obsessed footballer of his generation?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Madrid tend to get their way but f**k me, Ronaldo, Bale and Suarez ?

Thats fantasy League stuff.

Jimbo

Immortal
2013/14 season review is on Fox Sports 2 atm

In about 40 minutes, we'll be able to see Stevie slip over again

:D