What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2013 Halves 6 T Carney 7 S Johnson

devoid

Juniors
Interesting proposition! It's probably also worth noting that, according to recent history, players with the initials J.M. have a far greater chance of being the Warriors 6 than players with the initials T.L.
Jordan Meads is a likeable character too. And everyone knows rugby league is 90% personality, 10% violence.

:lol:

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Oh, I agree with you -- I'm sure Leuluai will start 2013 as our 6, but I would prefer to Tuimavave developed for it, rather than centre. Also, I like Leuluai out of 9, but hopefully that is not an option. I think Friendy will go great.

Thats the thing, development.

How many times did Hohaia get out of form because of being re-shuffled?
Same for Motu Tony?
Same for Fien?

I think halves need to develop in one particular position.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Off topic, but is Jordan any relation of Colin Meads? I remember seeing Colin in the crowd at the Sharks game in Taupo this year.

MKEB...

Staff member
As someone mentioned in an earlier post...It would be interesting to see Locke in a distribution role with the fish playing Fullback

hitman82

Bench
Off topic, but is Jordan any relation of Colin Meads? I remember seeing Colin in the crowd at the Sharks game in Taupo this year.

A quick Google suggests he isn't. I'd say if he was, news articles would jibber jabber about it hardout. But it'd be pretty cool if they were related.

ozbash

Referee
How many times did Hohaia get out of form because of being re-shuffled?
Same for Motu Tony?
Same for Fien?

true, and hopefully not in Blueys bag of coaching tricks.

Jordan Meads needs a year or 2 imo, then he could be the next Thurston.

Taniwha

Juniors
2013 im going with

6. Benji Johnson
7. Thomas Leuluai

btw Tuimavave looks like a young G.I in training at the moment i think Bluey might be onto something with him in the centres

hitman82

Bench
:lol: Far I should go train with the Warriors - might end up looking like the next Mark Tookey

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
lol i'd be the Skinny byrne!

Be an interesting mix with Johnson and Godinet getting another year yet to develop and how Tommy can handle the NRL (again).

Heres hoping Friend can stay relatively injury free

blain

Juniors
I had a dream last night Tuimavave signed for the Roosters. I remember taking it harder than Maloney's announcement!

hitman82

Bench
"Boredom-induced gayification: a study of links between the NRL offseason and a decline in the moral fibre of male fans"

fred95

Juniors
As a kiwi living in Sydney I can honestly say that Carney would benefit moving to Auckland. The Sydney media is flat out ruthless... His last misdemeanor was called in by a cab driver to a media source. NZ doesn't have that sort of media culture.

It would be a waste to let him go to ESL or union.

As good as Maloney is, by losing him and picking up Carney would be more than a boon to your club. Iv'e seen every NRL game he has played, and believe him to be the most dynamic player and will remain so over a long period of time. I blame the Telegraph for breaking his contract with the Roosters. most Rooster supporters would have him back right now.

Latest posts