What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2013 Junior Reps (Harold Matts & SG Ball) plus other news

leepen leeroy

Juniors
I can confirm that Wests are playing Souths HM on Friday night at 5pm Erskinville Oval Redfern, should be an absolute cracker of a game.

magpie4ever

First Grade
Parramatta SG Ball Squad

Josh Aloiai
Joey Lussick
Tom Amone
Jeffery Markus
Jack Anderson
Jermaine Mata-Leifi
Eric Aukofolau
Tui Oloapu
Nathan Davis
Paea Pua
John Fomai
Brendan Raeli
Tyrell Fuimaono
Lachlan Roe
Atini Gafa
Regan Rona
Nathan George
Nifo (Faimanifo) Sevi
Paula Hafoka
Suliasi Suli
Jordie Hedges
Jesse Titmuss (Lele)
Dylan Izzard
Alex Twal
Christian Kagiassis
Jason Vidal
Paula Kaufusi
John Tonga
Teipai Tepu Smith

About 8 or 9 Under 17's in the squad

Last edited:

magpie4ever

First Grade
Penrith SG Ball Squad:

Adam Betkas
Robert Jennings
Brent Naden
Akeripi Tia-Kilifi
Naya Freeman
Logan Geyer
Koudi Aupouri
Myles Taueli
Soni Luke Moses Leota
David Cowhan
Zane Walford
Jordan Muna
Joshua Grant
Oliver Clarke
Tyrone Maiava
Matthew Lupi
Pat Schiller
Dylan Fuad
Jack Nelson
Christian Crichton
Tyrone May
Matthew Boss
Peter Tiatia
Sione Uti-Katoa
Soni Hala

Again a significant number of U17s

magpie4ever

First Grade
Western Academy SG Ball Squad:

Penrith:
Lachlan Jackson
Joshua Jaye
Aaron Wright
Brad Burns
Ben Hudd
Greg Lekkas
Fairociz Elkander
Chris Vaegaau
Penrith Fa’atau
Cowen Epere
Reece Viemero
Connor Tilney

Parramatta:
Marcel Aerenga
Jim AhCheung
Kadince Christensen
Wayne Francis
Dillon Khoury
Muhunga Ratahi-Frelan
Jake Steadman
Jason Tuula
Josh Webbe
David Sheridan
Jarrod Moffat
Jamie Stowers
Sean Walpole
Te Aorere Pewhairangi

Panther_Daz

Staff member
2013 PENRITH HAROLD MATTHEWS SQUAD

Dylan Crocker
Zackary Campbell
Robbie Graham
Pattyloma Aupa’au
Antonio Soni
Jayden Murphy-Hinton
Jerome Broadbridge
Telenoti Moata’ane
Kyle Banfield
Ului Vakauta
Vincennes Fialelei
Joe Vaegaau
Reed Izzard
Shane Coppins
Navaetangi Soni
Samson Kerr
Tevita Mapapalangi
Luke Telfer
Nathan Cleary
Ray Maroun
Liam Murray
Cody Smith
Samuel McKinlay
Jonah Metungaro
Carl Winterstein

Panther_Daz

Staff member
2013 WESTERN SYDNEY ACADEMY SPORT – PENRITH

Michael Tuavao
John Toso
Justice Utatao
Berkut Tastan
Samson Maiava
Brandon Tobar
Zachary Camilleri
Jake Gillett
Samuel Radovu
Daniel Riddle
Niko Apelu

drago brelli

Bench
Illawarra beat Parramatta in both H Matts and Ball easily. Illawarra have a very strong SG Ball team. Dean Young is the coach of the Illawarra Ball team and he looks to be doing a very good job. I think Dean Young could make it as an NRL coach. Rugby league is all he knows and he would have learnt well from Bennett.

magpie4ever

First Grade
Illawarra beat Parramatta in both H Matts and Ball easily. Illawarra have a very strong SG Ball team. Dean Young is the coach of the Illawarra Ball team and he looks to be doing a very good job. I think Dean Young could make it as an NRL coach. Rugby league is all he knows and he would have learnt well from Bennett.

You have got to be careful assessing trial form, it depends on how the sides/coaches treat it; but as i said before when you are running around 9 under age players in a squad of around 25 you might pushing the boundaries.

I don't know about the other sides but both Parra and Penrith have a high number of 17s in their squads.

leepen leeroy

Juniors
Two top 4 sides went head to head, Wests played Souths and they did not dissapoint. This game was as good as it gets both sides have Aussie merit players, CCC players,CHS players and a reputation that we are the best. Wests won the 75 minute blockbuster 12-8 it was simply a great game and won I really enjoyed watching these two sides will be there in there at the end for sure

siv

First Grade
Two top 4 sides went head to head, Wests played Souths and they did not dissapoint. This game was as good as it gets both sides have Aussie merit players, CCC players,CHS players and a reputation that we are the best. Wests won the 75 minute blockbuster 12-8 it was simply a great game and won I really enjoyed watching these two sides will be there in there at the end for sure

Was this a Matts or SGBall match ?

What was the score in the other game

magpie4ever

First Grade

Good to see the Maggies look like being there again at the end.:D

KAB

Juniors
West Syd vs Coast was terrible game. With referees being graded, ect.
The coast Matts team won I think. In Ball the West Syd team were the better side. the coast team did not show up and will enjoy the next two weeks off.

KAB

Juniors
Yes the the number 6 for the Knights H Matt side. I think his name is Brock Lamb from East Maitland

This kid can play NSW CCC / Aust Merit team, along with the 7 - jack cogger- he was also NSW CCC / Aust. Merit team. so as you could imagine will be relying on these 2 boys.

magpie4ever

First Grade
This kid can play NSW CCC / Aust Merit team, along with the 7 - jack cogger- he was also NSW CCC / Aust. Merit team. so as you could imagine will be relying on these 2 boys.

Seen young Cogger a couple of years ago playing in the U15 CCC tournament - I was not that impressed. Although, he was a year younger in 2011.

Last edited:

Latest posts