What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2013 Memberships

Noel Redmond Signs On as Rabbitohs 15,000th Member for 2013
Words: Jeremy Monahan I Photo: Jessica Charbel
Friday 7 December 2012 10:43 AM

Rabbitohs Silver Member, Noel Redmond, from Caringbah in the Sutherland Shire of Sydney, has signed on as the Rabbitohs' 15,000th Member for season 2013!
Noel came into the Rabbitohs' Membership Office this morning (Friday) to renew his Membership, and was surprised to find out that he was the 15,000th Member for the coming season.
Noel was met by Head Coach Michael Maguire and fullback Greg Inglis at the Australian Technology Park Performance Centre at Redfern Oval, and was given a tour of the training facilities.
"I've been a Rabbitohs supporter since 1972," Noel told www.rabbitohs.com.au.
"My mates followed the Bears so I decided that i would follow Souths because of the rabbit connections.
"When the Club had a few problems off the field, I decided that I had to do my bit, so I became a Member and haven't looked back since."
Noel has fond memories of Redfern Oval, after having been taken on tour of the revamped ground today by Coach Maguire.
"I remember a mud-splattered Redfern Oval being played on by a blood-splattered George Piggins and 'Lurch' O'Neill," Noel recollected.
"My favourite player of all time is Craig Coleman.
"Unfortunately my son follows the Sharks, but I know that every time I show my silver rabbit key ring that we will be the leader in terms of premiership wins for a long time.
"Maybe even forever!"
If you know of any Rabbitohs fans that are yet to Stand Above the Rest and become a Member of the Rabbitohs, why not encourage them to become part of the Rabbitohs family!
To become a Member or to renew your Membership with the Rabbitohs click here to sign up now!
For any questions on any of the 2013 Membership packages click here or call 02 8306 9922.

http://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news-di...On-as-Rabbitohs-15000th-Member-for-2013/66599

Latest Red and Green Magazine Available to Members Now
Words: Jeremy Monahan
Monday 10 December 2012 9:24 AM

Rabbitohs Members should keep an eye on their mailbox as the latest edition of Red and Green Magazine is on its way to you now!
Featured in this edition is a look at the 2012 season through the eyes of Head Coach Michael Maguire, an in-depth interview with new Rabbitohs recruit Ben Te'o, a literal stroll down Rabbitohs Lane with Member Warren Richardson, plus the latest Rabbitohs Merchandise Catalogue just in time for Christmas!
Those Members who elected to receive the magazine digitally can login to the MemberZone and download a copy of Red and Green Magazine right now!
Click here to access the MemberZone and login with your email address and personalised PIN, then head to the downloads section and follow the links.
Red and Green Magazine is distributed exclusively to Rabbitohs Members.
To become a Member of the Rabbitohs, click here and sign up or renew your Membership today!

http://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news-di...Green-Magazine-Available-to-Members-Now/66634

Membership Packs On The Way!
Vanessa Bolzan
Tuesday 11 December 2012 3:43 PM

Members who signed up or renewed before the 30th of November should be receiving their packs before Christmas.
Packs will arrive in the lead up to Christmas, between the 18th and 24th of December.
As soon as your pack is dispatched, you will receive an email with a advising that your pack will arrive in 5-7 days. A tracking code attached will allow you to keep up to date with the whereabouts of your Membership pack.
If your Membership is a Christmas gift and you have any concerns that you may not receive your pack in time, our Membership Team are able to assist. A Christmas certificate can be issued via email or mail by contacting the Membership Team on membership@rabbitohs.com.au or calling (02) 8306 9922 for assistance. Please ensure you notify us of the name the Membership is under and where you would like it sent.
For any further queries see the FAQ’s page.

http://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news-display/Membership-Packs-On-The-Way/66693

Big Sam

First Grade
I daresay if the club continues to hammer home the message about the voting rights we could hit 18k by NYE.

Galeforce

Bench
Happy New Year and heres hoping for a centre surprise packet (we need one to partner Dylan F) and a South Sydney premiership for 2013!

On membership drive , have to say i am disappointed with the clubs focus this year. Player profiles should have been up mid December to support member drive. I think we will be lucky to make 22k again this year based on current numbers. I purchased 3 again!

Latest posts