What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2013 Trials

Big Pete

Referee
North Queensland Cowboys: 1. Clint Greenshields 2. Kalifa Faifai Loa 3. Curtis Rona 4 .Kyle Feldt 5. Wayne Ulugia 6. Michael Morgan 7. Robert Lui 8. Ricky Thorby 9. Scott Moore 10. Scott Bolton 11. Tariq Sims 12. Blake Leary 13. Joel Riethmuller
Interchange: 14. Ethan Lowe 15. Matt Minto 16. Sam Hoare 17. Tyson Martin 18. BJ Munns 19. Felise Kaufusi 20. Ben Spina 21. Chris Grevsmuhl
Brisbane Broncos: 1. Joe Bond 2. Delroy Berryman 3. Lachlan Maranta 4. Jordan Kahu 5. Denan Kemp 6. Luke Capewell 7. Ben Hunt 8. Scott Anderson 9. Kurt Baptiste 10. Dunamis Lui 11. Caleb Timu 12. Nick Slyney 13. Brendon Gibb
Interchange: 14. Jake Granville 15. Cameron Cullen 16. Jarrod Wallace 17. Mitchell Dodds 18. Francis Molo 19. Chris MLean 20. Joe Forrester 21. Peter Gubb
6pm AEDT (5pm AEST), Alec Inch Oval, Mt. Isa QLD (DETAILS)
Referees: QRL Competition Referees

GoTheBroncs

Staff member
Exciting line-up

Surprised that Lui is ahead of Wallace and Dodds.

Also, where is Hala and Oates? Hala still recovering?

Reidy87

Juniors
Anyone know what the deal with Hunt is? It seems he is now 4th down the halves pecking order but it's clear the coach still has high opinions of him.

Will he leave? Is there any possibility he could leapfrog Norman and/or Wallace in the pecking order?

Smiley

Bench
I have no doubt that he'll sign with another team this year. I've always been a fan of Hunt but has been given little opportunity in the halves.

If none of the Titans halves work out and Hunt is playing qcup I could see him moving mid season.

Big Pete

Referee
Currently 20-16 Broncos.

Broncos lead 20-6 at halftime with tries to Maranta, Hunt, Berryman & Capewell.

Big Pete

Referee
Cowboys win 28-24 with goal kicking being the difference.

Said to be a quality game, good hit out from our boys.

Big Pete

Referee
CM is reporting Ben Hunt & Francis Molo were stand-outs.

Former is bitter-sweet in that I doubt that will get him anything other than a bench utility role. However, excited about the prospect of Molo. Said it before, but won't take him long to become as good if not better than Moose McGuire.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
The side taking on the Tits this weekend:

1. Hoffman
2. Berryman
3. Copley
4. Kahu
5. Maranta
6. Norman
7. Wallace
8. McGuire
9. Hunt
10. Dodds
11. Glenn
12. Gillett
13. Parker

14. Prince
15. Lui
16. Anderson
17. Stagg
18. Wallace
19. Granville
20. Molo
21. Slyney
22. Bond

Juicy looking side. Full strength apart from McCullough, Hannant, Hodges and Thaiday.

Big Pete

Referee
Excited to get a better indication of the side, is anybody heading to Reddy?

Frank Grimes said:
Full strength apart from McCullough, Hannant, Hodges and Thaiday

Reed & Hala are also unavailable. Yow Yeh too but his exclusion goes without saying at this stage. Still, plenty of things to like about this side. Will be interested to see how some of the new faces go. Particularly Molo & Berryman, I see them as real bolters.

Last edited:

Country Bronco

Juniors
I was considering going to trial game but found its broncos fan day also on saturday. It starts at 8.30am and goes till 10.30 am at Red Hill for those that don't know. I'll go to this instead of trial. I'll be interested to hear thoughts GTB on the game. I looked at ticket costs on oztix and it was $22.45 for adults and children $12.25. Children 11 and under are free with accompanying paying adult. .​

Last edited:

Seagullsrock

Juniors
I was considering going to trial game but found its broncos fan day also on saturday. It starts at 8.30am and goes till 10.30 am at Red Hill for those that don't know. I'll go to this instead of trial. I'll be interested to hear thoughts GTB on the game. I looked at ticket costs on oztix and it was $22.45 for adults and children $12.25. Children 11 and under are free with accompanying paying adult. Note this is for Nrl trial only which starts at 7.45pm. There's a package which is $73.45 to see all redcliffe trials gates open at 11.30am. How they justify such costs is beyond me. $30 to $35 for adult to see everything is fair $20 for children then family tickets at $50.​

Huh? $73 ticket is entry to all trials on Saturday and a season pass to Dolphins games. Why would they charge an extra $50 for lower grade trials? Doesn't make any sense at all.

Country Bronco

Juniors
Huh? $73 ticket is entry to all trials on Saturday and a season pass to Dolphins games. Why would they charge an extra $50 for lower grade trials? Doesn't make any sense at all.

Ok. My mistake it was just the way interpreted it. Wasn't interested in buying season ticket thought that the tickets for sale were only Gold Coast vs Brisbane.

Latest posts