What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2013 US Open

Xfactor1979

Bench
Listening to USOpen.org: and theres Nothing more hilarious than hearing Americans failing at pronouncing Djokovic's name

Ie JOKER-VICH

Its properly pronounced Jock-a-vik

But what else can you expect from a country that pronounces Arabs as 'Ay-Rabbs'?

Mind you, everyone believes Americans are the ones that talk properly due to the amount of overconsumption of American TV, Films and Music

Apey

Staff member
Hewitt was up 5 - 2 in the 5th and lost 7 - 5. Pretty disappointing.

ek999

First Grade
Murray out in straight sets. Lost to Stan Wawrinka. Fed may not be the number 1 Swiss player for much longer

Bulldog Force

Referee
262688737_640.jpg

BDR

First Grade
Three times this year now! These girls have to break through soon.

Bulldog Force

Referee
They lost in the Aus Open final this year.
Did they? Shit I thought they won lol. It must've been the mixed doubles that won. I know we won something to do with doubles so it must've been the mixed then. Certainly not the mens doubles.

Bulldog Force

Referee
That's the one! I also hope Ebden steps up in Melbourne next year. As far as Tomic is concerned, I think he's a lost cause.

Apey

Staff member
Djoko threw the match away when he was up 40 - 0 on Nadal's serve and lost the game in the 3rd set.