What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2014 GF | PREMIERS - Rabbitohs 30-6 Bulldogs @ ANZ

2014 Premiers?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Galeforce

Bench
Mate i'm not disagreeing with any of that. You can deal with hypotheticals all day. The roosters loss to panthers and therefore didn't deserve to win it. The rabbitohs beat manly and the roosters and therefore do deserve to win it. All I'm saying is that I think the roosters were rightful favourites going into the finals and that if they had beaten the panthers, they would have gone on to win the title. But they didn't and played badly come finals time

fair enough .
however i do think Roosters peaked in the round 26 game against Souths.
Souths were without Reynolds and Teo plus Sam and GI were still tender from their game against the Bulldogs.As such i was always looking forward to a repeat against the Roosters , i just hoped it was week 1 or in the GF.

redandgreenduck

Juniors
Mate i'm not disagreeing with any of that. You can deal with hypotheticals all day. The roosters loss to panthers and therefore didn't deserve to win it. The rabbitohs beat manly and the roosters and therefore do deserve to win it. All I'm saying is that I think the roosters were rightful favourites going into the finals and that if they had beaten the panthers, they would have gone on to win the title. But they didn't and played badly come finals time
Contradiction much...Typical dumb delusional scum supporter...enjoy the off season:lol:

Benny77

Juniors
Contradiction much...Typical dumb delusional scum supporter...enjoy the off season:lol:

Nah that's not a contradiction. I stated my belief in a hypothetical scenario, saying it was my opinion, but that right now its pointless because it didn't happen.

I will enjoy the off season. Quick question, how have you spent your past 43 off seasons? I'm a little unfamiliar with being out this early

0neye

Keep saying the Dog's have no chance, and keep putting your money on The Bummies.

Galeforce

Bench
there is value in predicting an easy winner in a GF.
Even when Souths were favoured to win the GF in period 1967-71 , they won 4 in relative close games and suffered a loss when they were red hot favourites. I was there .

Souths vs Bulldogs
Souths will be favourite
Souths are a better team
Souths have the best points for/against
Souths have been consistently more impressive all year
Souths had to beat team 1 and 2 to get to grand final
Bulldogs beat a Storm team 6 , a beaten up Manly team 2 and a team overperfroming team 4 Penrith
It is a grand final and there can be NO clear winner.

There are three scenarios for this game
1) Bulldogs win a close game
2) Souths win a close game
3) Souths win easily by a lot. I am wishing for this however

Danish

Referee
I'm predicting an extremely lopsided final score. Potentially a 20+ point margin.

Thats not me stirring shit or trying to put pressure on Souths, I just think they'll completely outclass the Dogs in the 2nd half as has always happened when a bottom of the 8 side makes the grand final (Roosters in 2010, Eels in 2009).

Best thing the dogs have going for them is quite a few are still there from the 2012 loss, so they'll at least be hungry to put in a good performance. Even then they'll need a lot to go their way this week, starting with Luke being suspended and ending with whoever they bring in to replace Ennis playing the game of their life.

Going to be an interesting selection for the Clive Churchill medal, given its been long proven that they'll never award it to anyone except a current kangaroo squad player. The award is almost by default going to go to Inglis, regardless of who wins as the majority of each sides top players are either kiwis, poms, or out of favour with national selectors.

some11

Referee
Going to be an interesting selection for the Clive Churchill medal, given its been long proven that they'll never award it to anyone except a current kangaroo squad player. The award is almost by default going to go to Inglis

At $4.50, Inglis for CC is printing money.

ram raid

Bench
I'm going to have to cheer for the Doggies in this game. Grandad is a Dogs supporter and might not see another chance for them to win. I wanted to cheer for Souffs. I think they'll win anyway, quite easily. 12-6 in front at half time. 30-14 full time.

footy75

Bench
if Souths can bring the intensity they played with in the second half against the Roosters this could get ugly.

Packy

Bench
7:20 ruins any chance my kids will see it. Fkn stupid.

5pm or whatever it was, was bad enough.

2010Dragons

Bench
The bunnies will choke and choke big time.
Also the crime rate in redfern will drop by 90% on sunday night.

rabbitohs95

Bench
7:20 ruins any chance my kids will see it. Fkn stupid.

5pm or whatever it was, was bad enough.

I think the point was because of the heat they wanted to push it back, well at least that works in their favour this year... :sarcasm:

Latest posts