What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jason Ryles - Head coach of Parramatta from 2025

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
So where is this top part of you post a quote from?

Where does it say he was promised the head NRLW job?

Also I thought Brown only wanted to help a young coach no become the head coach again you need to go back and re read your posts..
Where does is say BA and Nrown had a falling out?

Maybe he needed the extra cash, that went with being head NRLW coach, he didnt get it so had to sell his home and move somewhere cheaper ..... and the timelines align...quit, coach announced, moves away.....he was so pissed!!

and he does, he said so....and his next job aligns.....working with a new coach...

it's all very plausible...

updated - to keep @Happy MEel happy.

Last edited:

Happy MEel

First Grade

Maybe he needed the extra cash, that went with being head NRLW coach, he didnt get it so had to sell his home and move somewhere cheaper ..... and the timelines align...quit, coach announced, moves away.....he was so pissed!!

and he does, he said so....and his next job aligns.....working with a new coach...

It’s no more or less plausible.

Your source is Facebook? @Twizzle is that a strong enough source to claim that Nrown had issues with MON as fact rather than a possibility and that Nrown provided a reference for BA at Leeds?

All we have said is that it is a possibility and Based on the events that have occurred since, makes for a plausible alternative to him leaving simply for family reasons and isn’t simply conspiracy bullshit.

Suitman

Post Whore
It’s no more or less plausible.

Your source is Facebook? @Twizzle is that a strong enough source to claim that Nrown had issues with MON as fact rather than a possibility and that Nrown provided a reference for BA at Leeds?

All we have said is that it is a possibility and Based on the events that have occurred since, makes for a plausible alternative to him leaving simply for family reasons and isn’t simply conspiracy bullshit.

Mate, give up.
No matter how much sense you make and proof you provide, you will never get the last word.

hineyrulz

Post Whore

Maybe he needed the extra cash, that went with being head NRLW coach, he didnt get it so had to sell his home and move somewhere cheaper .....and the timelines align...quit, coach announced, moves away.....he was so pissed!!

Heard it on Facebook???? Well thats it cased closed we can all go home now boys.......

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Thank you
Season 4 Wow GIF by The Office

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Mate, give up.
No matter how much sense you make and proof you provide, you will never get the last word.
This interpersonal clash story is an allegation. It is the thing that needs to be sourced in the first instance, before even beginning to rubbish the evidence that does exist. Don’t carry on about “how much sense you make and proof you provide”. There is no proof, just attempts to discredit the evidence against the theory.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
This interpersonal clash story is an allegation. It is the thing that needs to be sourced in the first instance, before even beginning to rubbish the evidence that does exist. Don’t carry on about “how much sense you make and proof you provide”. There is no proof, just attempts to discredit the evidence against the theory.
This. The idea that Brown and Arthur hated each other is a big leap. Could be true, but some evidence would be nice.

Happy MEel

First Grade
No it’s not. It’s an alternate theory as to why he might have left. It’s no less credible than your family reasons theory which today I have informed you has no basis as the quote you keep referring to has nothing to do with his exit from the eels. Even your mate contradicted this theory by offering another alternative suggesting it was a falling out with MON. The only reason I entered this argument was to retort your conspiracy bullshit comment, as I tend to believe my theory has the most legs. But that’s just my opinion.

By the way, your last sentence is exactly what I have been doing to you.

Last edited:

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
No it’s not. It’s an alternate theory as to why he might have left.
It's definitely a theory.
It’s no less credible than your family reasons theory which today I have informed you has no basis as the quote you keep referring to has nothing to do with his exit from the eels.
My theory isn't that he left the club for family reasons, my theory is that he went to the Gold Coast for family reasons. My theory on why he left Parra was because he didn't like the job(s) we gave him after he finished his review.
Even your mate contradicted this theory by offering another alternative suggesting it was a falling out with MON.
Also a theory, though unlikely since he is back.
The only reason I entered this argument was to retort your conspiracy bullshit comment, as I tend to believe my theory has the most legs. But that’s just my opinion.

By the way, your last sentence is exactly what I have been doing to you.
My theory has the most legs, as it is plausible and free of melodrama.

Latest posts