What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2014 GF | PREMIERS - Rabbitohs 30-6 Bulldogs @ ANZ

2014 Premiers?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

0neye

nrlad_wideweb__470x313,0.jpg

krappo

Juniors
cant see the bunnies losing the big one but would like to see doggies humiliate Russell and his lot LOL :)

natheel

Coach
With Luke Out and Ennis out i think Souths have the better fill in for Hooker. Api has been good when needed. But if Ennis some how plays i think he will hamper his teams chances even more if it's that bad he is on crutches i can't see how he could be useful. Unless of course it's all mind games

leaguegod692

Juniors
don't buy this game all being one way traffic, souths should and probably will win just because of their back line (mainly inglis)

but they have demolished teams recently based on their forward pack dominating. i can't see them dominating this dogs pack, i know the rosters have big names too but some havn't been playing the best where graham is playing as good as surgess and guys like tolman, jackson, trex (best form in dogs colours) eastwood, klemmer and finucane are all in great form plus pritchard seems to be getting fitter and browne is pretty good

souths deserve to be favs and will probably win but this game isn't as sure of a thing as many are predicting, these 2 teams always seem to have tough games, sunday will be no different

Frankus

Juniors
Apparently Melbourne, Manly and Penrith should've also:lol:

The difference being that Souths would have wiped the floor with all three of those sides whilst playing with only 12 men.

I would be very surprised if the Poodles are within a lions roar come fulltime.

Frankus

Juniors
I really rate Api, but he is a 40 minute hooker. We will need to carry McInnes as well. While I think they are both good hookers it does have the effect of weakening our pack

Then again the Dogs probably have the same dilemma unless they are telling some fibs about Ennis

Perhaps Reynolds will play some hooker, with Sutton to 5/8th and Keary to 7. Remembering that Api plays alot of halfback as well.

Either way Souths have far more options than the dogs.

Bumble

First Grade
Nerves starting to set in now. I feel like if we don't win this one, we might never do it again.

Game_Breaker

Coach
Quite the opposite.

Api Koroisau will be the x factor in this game.And the silver lining for Souths is that he will be more than capable of filling in for Luke.

I have an obvious vested interest in Koroisau playing as he will be donning the Panther colours next season.

So for me,and I'm sure the other Panther fans,we will be egging on Koroisau in this decider.

Souths by 56-14.

Really, the opposite?

So Souths are stronger with Luke out. Honestly, I know you want Api to do well but let's no go overboard.

ek999

First Grade
Losing Luke is massive for the Rabbitohs because it takes away an interchange or 2 that can usually be used for other forwards and they lose a big man off the bench. If Ennis plays, or the Bulldogs can come up with a solution that doesn't much around their bench rotation, it's advantage Bulldogs. I've got no doubt that Des has come up with something no one else has really thought of