What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2014 GF | PREMIERS - Rabbitohs 30-6 Bulldogs @ ANZ

2014 Premiers?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fiddy

Juniors
I was filling up the Rav at the pump and watching the amount tick over made me think of the scoreboard this week. Haven't been this confident of a gf result since the Storm in 07.

South's by 22

:cool::cool:

Swarzey

Bench
Kills a bit of their momentum. I feel it's a risk bringing in someone like Koroisau who could be overwhelmed by the occasion and in such a vital role, it could be costly. I do hope he kills it and I see Souths doing the job well without him.

0neye

South Sydney Rabbitohs 1.37 (-9.5) 2.00 (-11.5) 2.20 Under (38.5) 1.90
grid-field-end.gif
grid-field-start.gif
Bulldogs 3.10 (+9.5) 1.80 (+7.5) 2.00 Over (38.5) 1.90 DOGGIES ARE GETTING SHORTER

rabbitohs95

Bench
Kills a bit of their momentum. I feel it's a risk bringing in someone like Koroisau who could be overwhelmed by the occasion and in such a vital role, it could be costly. I do hope he kills it and I see Souths doing the job well without him.

Only problem is that we have no other hooking experience. Peats would've been handy here but ah well. Hope Api smashes it and shows the Dogs what they missed out on.

GongPanther

Referee
Luke out. Makes it a lot harder for Souffs.

Quite the opposite.

Api Koroisau will be the x factor in this game.And the silver lining for Souths is that he will be more than capable of filling in for Luke.

I have an obvious vested interest in Koroisau playing as he will be donning the Panther colours next season.

So for me,and I'm sure the other Panther fans,we will be egging on Koroisau in this decider.

Souths by 56-14.

rabbitohs95

Bench
Settled down a bit over the loss of Issac. Confident Api can do his job, he is a great young player who is capable of doing a good job and has great hands. Dogs will definitely try to rattle him.

I think so long as Souths stick to their guns, make hard charges and quick play the balls and try to force some penalties and errors we should win. No doubt the Dogs will come out firing but hopefully we can nullify it and shut them down. It's what we did with the Sea Eagles then Roosters, one more to go.

Also i find it fitting that our grand final journey started against our cross town rivals Manly, neighbours Easts and now a worthy opponent in Canterbury. May the best team win.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Hope Ennis doesn't play. I guess there is a chance he still could play.

I think Mbye will be Dogs hooker if Ennis is out. Dogs would miss Ennis in defence a lot.

Just like Souths will miss Issac in defence.

Koraisau and Mbye would be targets for both attacking teams close to the line.

Hodkinson I think may struggle a bit with his knee.

Haha the Souths fapping in this thread is hilarious

Losing Luke hurts...one less player for us to shut down. Apu is a rookie...we'll teach him a thing or two about finals footy ;)

Saving all the quotes from the guys giving the dogs no chance. This is going to be funny

rabbitohs95

Bench
Haha the Souths fapping in this thread is hilarious

Losing Luke hurts...one less player for us to shut down. Apu is a rookie...we'll teach him a thing or two about finals footy ;)

Saving all the quotes from the guys giving the dogs no chance. This is going to be funny

Heard he's been around the Kwik-E-Mart a while though.... :sarcasm:

pantherz9103

First Grade
Luke out but Ennis out too. So they cancel eachother out. Souths should still win. If Ennis did somehow play as some are suggesting he will be a passenger considering he's on crutches now.

Penrith bound Koroisau will be fine. It's hard to imagine a scenario with the Bulldogs winning and who would want a 7th placed side to win the GF anyway? It trivialises the regular season.

Last edited:

BranVan3000

Coach
Quite the opposite.

Api Koroisau will be the x factor in this game.And the silver lining for Souths is that he will be more than capable of filling in for Luke.

I have an obvious vested interest in Koroisau playing as he will be donning the Panther colours next season.

So for me,and I'm sure the other Panther fans,we will be egging on Koroisau in this decider.

Souths by 56-14.

I really rate Api, but he is a 40 minute hooker. We will need to carry McInnes as well. While I think they are both good hookers it does have the effect of weakening our pack

Then again the Dogs probably have the same dilemma unless they are telling some fibs about Ennis

Fiddy

Juniors
Perhaps in the last month api has found himself an extra 40 minutes of match fitness :crazy:

Luke out but Ennis out too. So they cancel eachother out. Souths should still win. If Ennis did somehow play as some are suggesting he will be a passenger considering he's on crutches now.

Penrith bound Koroisau will be fine. It's hard to imagine a scenario with the Bulldogs winning and who would want a 7th placed side to win the GF anyway? It trivialises the regular season.

As it does in this post as well. Lots of shum shumming going on in Penrith over the last week :D