What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2014 Jerseys, Logos & Sponsorship Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Craegus

Juniors
Thats as close to the original as you can get, good work Manly/ISC. Hope they use blue numbers too.

It can't be! Is that the first-ever Heritage jersey that is actually spot-on??? Well done manly, just a shame they couldn't get a one of sponsorship from Pepsi

It may only be a small thing but it isn't 100% correct.

The red and blue stripes have been reversed, on the original the red stripe was the larger top stripe and the blue was the smaller bottom stripe. Why it has been reversed on this version I don't know (be it a mistake or done deliberately).

joshbristow123

Juniors
Always think 'V' jerseys should have the V ending just before the shoulders (2013 Rooster,Kangaroos), has always looked out of shape to me when they continue to the hemline

kdalymc

Bench

The red and blue stripes have been reversed, on the original the red stripe was the larger top stripe and the blue was the smaller bottom stripe. Why it has been reversed on this version I don't know (be it a mistake or done deliberately).

Hahahaha farkkkkkkkkk your right.
That sucks.
Maybe it was a Pepsi thing??

GAZF

First Grade

Well spotted. I still think it shits on most other heritage designs from a great height.

afinalsin666

First Grade
I like all those colored jerseys. I'm a sucker for crazy shit. Would hate them to be everyday obviously, but once off their pretty rad.

Joker's Wild

Coach
Knights WIL jersey for 2014

1453400_10152036306138836_577997647_n.jpg

Linkidink

DeeJ

Bench
Why are the club logos shrinking every year? They are almost unrecognisable on some jerseys.

To make room for sponsor logos.

Also that Knights jersey looks great. Much better than in your face, blinding bright all hot pink jerseys like the panthers or brisbane.

Joker's Wild

Coach
Yep, Im a fan. It looks enough like the home jersey to be distinctly Newcastle but different enough to be a jersey in its own right.

kdalymc

Bench
Hmm hmmm. Not taking anything away from the point, but the pinks a bit to full on now days.
And when are we gonna get brown jerseys for prostate awareness

Canard

Immortal
It can't be! Is that the first-ever Heritage jersey that is actually spot-on??? Well done manly, just a shame they couldn't get a one of sponsorship from Pepsi

Is heritage the right word?

More like very recent heritage or 90s round.

gzerounian

Juniors

Also..the red and blue stripes are thicker than the original was and the white on the right sleeve is way too high...the maroon should drop just over the shoulder.
Here is a polo shirt manly have sold for the last year or so...it is a more accurate version of the pepsi jersey. Not sure if ISC was the manufacturer. It could also be improved if they had the big round sea eagles badge/patch as a one off for the match. They have used an old sea eagles logo in the past for heritage round so it's not as if they couldn't do it.

2cf5gts.jpg

Pierced Soul

First Grade
Hmm hmmm. Not taking anything away from the point, but the pinks a bit to full on now days.
And when are we gonna get brown jerseys for prostate awareness

:lol: penrith can bring abck the chocolate soldiers design and make it a dual herirage/ prostate round

Status
Not open for further replies.