What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Jeremy Dragon

Juniors
I’m hearing there has been some good news re Cody Ramsey

Doctors have said he can begin light contact training in what would be a big step towards a return

Retirement was a major option but this recent clearence has given him hope
He's been doing light contract training for 6 months and been involved in the opposed sessions for most of the season

He's been doing light contract training for 6 months and been involved in the opposed sessions for most of the season
How good would it be if the club supplied regular updates, not only for players like Cody, but right across all the grades and the NRLW on a regular basis??
These type of updates are what most supporters here and at other clubs are crying out for.
Anyway, thanks Jeremy D for the positive news about Cody.

mattw5

Juniors
Guys the rumour mill is in over drive with Nov 1 fast approaching
The constant that came out of all the scenarios doing the rounds North of the Border this morning is that the Titans are Still Very Much in the Hunt for Hunt .
Surprisingly enough AJs name keeps bobbing up in a likely swap situation , even though he recently re inked a new deal..
There were also "two for one " options being tossed up but purely speculative
The Broncs and Dolphins inquiries have quietened somewhat
Titans are desperate to get him over the line for next Season
Said it before ill say it again the Dragons should be swapping Hunt for Fotuaika now they have signed RCG.

I’m hearing there has been some good news re Cody Ramsey

Doctors have said he can begin light contact training in what would be a big step towards a return

Retirement was a major option but this recent clearence has given him hope
From a person who also suffers from chrons disease he will always struggle to bulk up so unfortunately I can not seeing him getting back to 1st grade standard.

Jubilee

Juniors
From a person who also suffers from chrons disease he will always struggle to bulk up so unfortunately I can not seeing him getting back to 1st grade standard.
It may not be widely known, but Betaine HCl (Betaine hydrochloride) is a great treatment for a wide range of IBS-similar digestive and intestinal problems, like Crone's or - a common problem as we age - weak digestion. Weak digestion is dangerous bcs improperly-digested proteins can breach the intestinal wall and be recognized by the immune system as a foreign protein and provoke a storm of auto-immune responses, which can become chronic.

Betaine HCl can be bought over the counter - it is just a simple stomach acid supplement - but the cost can add up. Much much cheaper to order it online in powder form (about $5/kg) and put it in your own gelatin capsules. This will last a couple of years.

Betaine HCl is used worldwide as a supplement in animal feed to promote appetite (I can testify it does that) and lean muscle. It has been used since 1952 in Europe and is safe for all animals, including humans. People usually take it before a meal that is heavy in fat or protein. You can read more about it online. I have taken it for years and it has all been positive.

Last edited:

justadragon

Bench
Now if HE said he didn’t want to come back to preseason training I’d sit up and listen.

Some players are good for the club and others are all about themselves.
Straight up mate, this bloke is the inspiration that the club should have on show at every possible opportunity, it would be a remarkable return, if there was ever a miracle this would be it.

blacksafake

First Grade
"It came after Tigers officials claimed he was late to training on two separate occasions.

Miller states that the most recent breach occurred due to extenuating personal matters. It is understood that he still attended the training session.

There are no allegations of any wrongdoing by Miller but it is understood that Police are involved in the matter."

The above from Daily Mail Australia.
Thanks DD

blacksafake

First Grade
Interested in peoples thoughts on Alex Johnston for 2026. Rabbits almost certain to not re-sign him and he's in conversation with Dragons for a 2 year deal 26/27 with an eye to being part of PNG team for 28.
It’s a big no for me.
He’s been kissed on the ol fella playing outside some of those players over the years with most of his tries coming from just catch & put down which he won’t get with us.
Plus his age, diminished speed & ordinary bringing the ball out of his own end.