What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2014 Jerseys, Logos & Sponsorship Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

saint.nick

Coach
F*ck!!! Even thats amazing ^^

Its not fair that the Roosters have all of the good jerseys. They respect their heritage and can still create new designs that shit on every other team.

Its just not fair that they have this amazing jersey and its just a one off, whereas teams like the Broncos/tigers/raiders/sea eagles/dragons/cowboys/ect. run around in absolute shit stains every week.

Big Red V drops a massive shit on the roosters jersey

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade

not when it gets cut in half for a sponsers box. That makes it shit...

Im not talking about the idea behind each design, im talking about the execution (including sponsor integration); and in that sense the roosters shit from a great height in everyone else.

Last edited:

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
859869_10151947243648074_543033193_o.jpg

Seeing all of these jerseys togethe really makes me love this 9s comp for giving teams an outlet for these crazy (and often shitty) designs.

If that was a photo of all of the main jerseys then i genuinely think id stop watching, but as a one-off its great seeing what they can come up with and getting the opportunity to see what works and what doesnt for teams.

For example, we now know for certain that templates are a bad idea.

Last edited:

Lambretta

First Grade

They're both classic designs - but I rate ours as up there with the best in the comp. I really can't see how you even begin to think the Dragons one is far superior

Well, one eyed bias aside of course

kdalymc

Bench
Nice work on the socks titans... Ffs.

Also what a joke no warriors player..

And yeah uh oh if cowboys play tigers...

TheDalek079

Bench
don't really care as long as you can know which team it is. so with the exception of Warriors, Bulldogs and Cowboys, the teams have got a pass mark.

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
Melbourne Heart now being part owned by Storm, gives weight to a new sponsorship deal with bank of melbourne...

Westpac being heart major sponsor and all ...

Saint Doc

Coach
This is a random comment, but I saw the NRL Fantasy logo today.

Now I've grown to like the new NRL logo, its solid and a definite improvement on the old one.

But as strange as it is, something about the fantasy logo really caught my eye. Obviously in its current half-baked state, it's nowhere near good enough as a competition logo. But the way it utilises the
?Federation Star in its design...I think it wouldn't have been a bad idea as a concept for the new NRL logo. Because as good as the new logo is...it doesn't really catch the eye or make a statement.

Anyway, just a thought

380ba674be3de82f979a33b96228100f.jpg

some11

Referee
I hated last year's logo because it was incomplete, having the Telstra logo and Provan-Summons Trophy on it makes it the best yet - looks ace on jerseys in person.

Except the part where they're all slim fits. What is the husky gentleman like myself to wear?
yeah ive just had a rant on the dragons website regarding this very issue, 5XL is the same as a 3XL in other brands, i can get any of the clubs in the uk super league but not the dragons and im a member ffs, ring the club lovechild heap the pressure on them us bigger guys deserve a fair go!:D

Pierced Soul

First Grade
at least dragons fans can get their teams jerseys. the broncos were too lazy to make them available to the public even though it's been their best design in a decade

Ace-STi

Juniors
at least dragons fans can get their teams jerseys. the broncos were too lazy to make them available to the public even though it's been their best design in a decade

Wow that sucks agree looks better than their regular season jersey!
Kind of reminds me of the old power jerseys from early 90s but fresher

Status
Not open for further replies.