What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2014 LU Oscars - FAVOURITE ACTOR

Status
Not open for further replies.

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
Just for fun, here is a list of 15 actors who are NOT on my list for various reason (in no particular order)

Let the flaming begin!!! :lol:

Sorry veg, folks have voted for some of the guys in your "worst 15" list, I'd rather the flaming begin after the list is revealed.

That's fair enough....my apologies.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Adam Sandler or Shia LeBeouf

:lol:
God help us!!

If Sandler, Martin Lawrence, David Spade, or Rob Schneider get a vote... basically the cast of that truly awful Grown Ups (no I haven't seen it but I can imagine) then whoever voted for them needs help.

Parra

Referee
God help us!!

If Sandler, Martin Lawrence, David Spade, or Rob Schneider get a vote... basically the cast of that truly awful Grown Ups (no I haven't seen it but I can imagine) then whoever voted for them needs help.

All would come ahead of Shia LeBeouf though

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Shia gets a sctipt, then asks the director

"can i talk fast and act neurotic?"

He replies "no"

Shia - "not interested"

nöyd

Staff member
swamped with votes last night, will begin the countdown tomorrow night, so if anyone reading this wants to vote but hasn't, you've got less than a couple of days.

some surprising entries in the top 50 - including one woman? someone didn't read the first post lol

Someone

Bench
i hope i didnt accidentally put a woman in there lol...

i dont see how or who one actor could be lengths ahead of all the others when the matter is so subjective, i think im more keen for this list than any of the others.

Misanthrope

Staff member
God help us!!

I could forgive a Sandler nomination solely for Punch Drunk Love, but even then it would be a stretch. The others, combined, haven't acted a single meaningful role in their lengthy careers.

swamped with votes last night, will begin the countdown tomorrow night, so if anyone reading this wants to vote but hasn't, you've got less than a couple of days.

some surprising entries in the top 50 - including one woman? someone didn't read the first post lol

Did you get my last minute amendments?

nöyd

Staff member
Yes sir

Just need to finish compiling scores and the reveal will begin tonight.

nöyd

Staff member
wizardman just snuck in with last minute votes

thread will now be closed, countdown to begin in a few hours

Status
Not open for further replies.