What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2014 Membership

Words: Tom Jamsek
Thursday 10 October 2013 2:12 PM
2014 Membership Coming Soon
2013 Members will have the first opportunity to join us in 2014 and renew their Membership next week. Members should keep an eye on their emails for the notification, which will include the first look at the 2014 Rabbitohs Membership TV Commercial.
Updates to 2014 Rabbitohs Season and Membership Packages
Members are encouraged to keep an eye on their emails, the Rabbitohs Official Website and Social Media channels in the lead up to the launch of the 2014 Membership Season to stay up to date on announcements and information on the Rabbitohs 2014 Season.
New Flexible Packages
We want to make sure you’re paying for what you’re using so we’ve introduced extra tiers of game access options. The NRL are currently working closely with us, ANZ Stadium, the Trust Venues as well as other NRL Clubs to give you more access to games than ever before. Unfortunately we are not in a position to confirm specifics on the game venues or opponents but will communicate any information immediately once confirmed.
New Price Categories
We’ve re-categorised the stadium to make sure you’re paying for what you get. You’ll see new Diamond and Gold categories in our reserved seating area.
Online Account Access
Members will be able to access their online Account Manager and purchase any item through a Members Only online avenue using the same log in process as 2013 by entering your Email Address and Personal PIN.
Each Member account within our system must have a unique email address. For example, if you have a Family Rabbitohs Membership each member of your family may have a unique email address or you can provide only one email address which will give you access to all linked account holders details. Should you wish for each Member to receive their own unique emails throughout the season please ensure a separate email address is provided for each person.
Should you like to update your Membership account with a unique email address before the launch of 2014 Membership please contact the Club at membership@rabbitohs.com.au or by calling 02 8306 9922.
Should you not have another email address, you can create one through Gmail which can then be used as a separate unique address.

http://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news-display/2014-Membership-Coming-Soon/85809

Big Sam

First Grade
The NRL are currently working closely with us, ANZ Stadium, the Trust Venues as well as other NRL Clubs to give you more access to games than ever before.

Interesting. Could we be looking at 15-game memberships with away ANZ and SFS matches included?

I heard a rumour that the seats I am in - Bay 127 - have DOUBLED in price for 2014.

I am praying it is wrong, because they'd price me and others out. But I'm sure the club will justify this and let me know there are other options. There are 80,000 other seats I guess. At $1500+ a year just for tickets, Foxtel with all games every weekend starts to look attractive.

Would be nice to get Dogs, Eels and Tigers away games at ANZ on the ticket, and even better if they could do a deal with Roosters at Allianz. Hell, I'd be happy for discounts to go to Penrith as well.

I heard a rumour that the seats I am in - Bay 127 - have DOUBLED in price for 2014.

I am praying it is wrong, because they'd price me and others out. But I'm sure the club will justify this and let me know there are other options. There are 80,000 other seats I guess. At $1500+ a year just for tickets, Foxtel with all games every weekend starts to look attractive.

Would be nice to get Dogs, Eels and Tigers away games at ANZ on the ticket, and even better if they could do a deal with Roosters at Allianz. Hell, I'd be happy for discounts to go to Penrith as well.

Not sure,but if you are on the rolling Membership plan,I know your first payment is a double payment then back to normal after that.

No, pay all up front. Had the same seats since 2006 when we moved out there, and in fact, added more seats as time moved on and families expanded.

Big Sam

First Grade
2014 Membership Available Now to New and Renewing Members!

Thursday 17 October 2013 1:50 PM

2014 Membership is now on sale to all new and renewing Members of the South Sydney Rabbitohs Football Club, with Rabbitohs Head Coach Michael Maguire penning the following message to all supporters, encouraging them to become Members for season 2014.
Rabbitohs Members are an integral part of this Club. Regardless of whether your support is in the form of being vocal at games or from a distance, you are an integral part of this Club. Without this support we could not achieve the success both on and off the field that we have seen in recent years.
I would personally like to thank our 27,000-plus Members for pledging your support in 2013. I urge you to renew your Membership and rally others to do the same so we can continue to be at the cutting edge in every area of the organisation.
Members make us stronger on the field so let’s ‘Stand Above the Rest’ to reach another record Membership number in 2014.
Up the Rabbitohs!

http://staticnrl.sportalhosting.com/site/_content/image/00054631-image.jpg
To watch the 2014 Membership Launch video, please press play on the video player above or click here.
New Flexible Packages
We want to make sure you’re paying for what you’re using so we’ve introduced extra tiers of game access options. The NRL are currently working closely with us, ANZ Stadium, the Trust Venues as well as other NRL Clubs to give you more access to games than ever before. Unfortunately we are not in a position to confirm specifics on the game venues or opponents but will communicate any information immediately once confirmed.

Click here to view the different packages available.

New Price Categories
We’ve re-categorised the stadium to make sure you’re paying for what you get. You’ll see new Diamond and Gold categories in our reserved seating area.

Click here to view the different pricing categories.

To become a new Member or to renew your Membership with the Rabbitohs, head to membership.rabbitohs.com.au.
For any questions on any of the 2014 Membership packages head to membership.rabbitohs.com.au or call 02 8306 9922.
We hope to see you Stand Above the Rest with us in 2014.

http://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news-di...ailable-Now-to-New-and-Renewing-Members/86101

Big Sam

First Grade
It would appear that the Gosford match has been shelved (probably due to capacity constraints) so Cairns and Perth are the only moved matches. I'm ok with that.

SaraSassypants

Juniors

Bay 127 comes under Gold Section. It will be $285 per Adult per year. $650 per family (2 Adults, 1 Child and $90 for every additional Child.)

Sorry, am in 128.

For me, I think I'm a PLUS Membership under a Diamond reserved.

Looks like we get 10 home games (min 9 at ANZ [so guess Gosford may be canned] + up to 4 * away Sydney games + the Charity Shield.

* - dependent upon NRL fixture list AND approval.

Am still trying to figure out the pricing. My profile to renew memberships has adults at $375 up $45, kids up $10.

SaraSassypants

Juniors
Sorry, am in 128.

For me, I think I'm a PLUS Membership under a Diamond reserved.

Looks like we get 10 home games (min 9 at ANZ [so guess Gosford may be canned] + up to 4 * away Sydney games + the Charity Shield.

* - dependent upon NRL fixture list AND approval.

Am still trying to figure out the pricing. My profile to renew memberships has adults at $375 up $45, kids up $10.
You can always drop the Away games part. So get a Core Membership instead of the Plus Membership. That'll bring the cost down to $280 for adults and $165 for kids. Just means you'll only get entry into the 10 home games in Sydney.

You can always drop the Away games part. So get a Core Membership instead of the Plus Membership. That'll bring the cost down to $280 for adults and $165 for kids. Just means you'll only get entry into the 10 home games in Sydney.

Nah. I want the 4 game entry. Guessing it's the Tigers, Eels, Bulldogs and Roosters...which means H&A access with friends and family to games that matter to us.

Big Sam

First Grade
Nah. I want the 4 game entry. Guessing it's the Tigers, Eels, Bulldogs and Roosters...which means H&A access with friends and family to games that matter to us.

Sounds right. Hopefully in the future it will include other away games at Allianz i.e. when the NRL forces Merge and Cronulla to move their Sydney matches there.

Burgess Family Make it Nine Members for 2014
Words: Tom Skolarikis
Monday 21 October 2013 2:05 PM
Burgess Family Make it Nine Members for 2014
While the Burgess brothers have made a big impact on the field since arriving at Redfern, another family of Burgesses have today made their own mark off the field, with a total of nine Memberships being renewed and created this morning thanks to Sue and David Burgess and their Rabbitohs-mad family.
For Sue, David, Issac, Ruby, Tacita, Matt, Emily and Aaron Burgess, following the Rabbitohs is much more than just a day at the footy, but a family affair that has seen the devoted bunch travel far and wide to see their team take the field. And with Sue signing up good friend and godmother of all the Burgess children, Marilyn Campbell for 2014, their Rabbitohs family just keeps on growing.
“My husband and I have been Members since the 90s as season ticket holders and we have five children, four of whom are Members.” Said Sue.
“My son isn’t a Rabbitohs supporter, but even he’s involved by having four Rabbitohs logos tattooed on his arm with his siblings names there under each one – so we still class him as a Rabbitoh!”
But the Rabbitohs connection doesn’t end there for the Burgess family, with everything from Rabbitoh number-plates to Rabbitohs names rounding out their long-term commitment to their Club.
“Our grandson Issac was named after Issac Luke – his Membership was actually created while his mother was in labour, and we signed them both up, mother and son!
“We go to all the home games and a fair few away games too – Cairns, Brisbane, Melbourne and we’re hoping to get to New Zealand next year. “
Having signed up the family for another season, Sue is adamant that Rabbitohs supporters everywhere should join the extended Rabbitohs family and support the Club in the best way possible.
“Being a Member helps to keep our Club going – it’s like a family,” said Sue.
“The people we sit with at the games – we’ve sat together for years and watched their kids grow, and our kids grow together.
“There’s a Membership option to suit everyone and the pride that you feel when you’re a Member – it’s unbelievable.
“You really are a part of the team and when we go places with our Rabbitohs sticker on the back of the car, people give you the thumbs up and want to talk footy. It connects people.”
Easy ways to ‘Stand Above the Rest’ in 2014:
Renewing your Membership has never been easier. Don’t forget the affordable Rolling Rabbit Payment Plan option where you can pay for your Membership over monthly instalments.
WEB: membership.rabbitohs.com.au
PHONE: Membership Team on 1300 SOUTHS (1300 768 847)
IN PERSON: Visit the Membership Team at Level 4 261-265 Chalmers Street Redfern (M-F 9am-5pm)

http://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news-display/Burgess-Family-Make-it-Nine-Members-for-2014/86227

Flying The Red & Green Flag in the UAE
Words: Tom Skolarikis
Wednesday 23 October 2013 12:50 PM
Flying The Red & Green Flag in the UAE
Red and green just seems to follow Rabbitohs International Member Gary Vastag – currently residing in the United Arab Emirates. From his football team and the red and green in his native Hungary’s flag, to the colours in the flag of his current home, by his own admission, Gary will always have those immortal colours flowing in his veins.
The Rabbitohs’ last Premiership victory in 1971 coincided with the settling of the Vastag family in Erskineville from Hungary, and with all the red and green hype surrounding the area at the time, the Vastag’s pleasingly mistook the explosion of familiar colours as a Hungarian celebration.
“My parents thought everyone was celebrating something for Hungary and they thought how wonderful,” reflects Gary.
“We found out some years later that the colours were for the Bunnies – needless to say we were hooked and we followed the team from then. All I have ever breathed since then was red and green.”
Despite moving to Dubai in 2006, Gary is still a passionate Member and manages to get his Rabbitohs fix via a number of digital avenues.
“We moved out to Dubai in 2006 and immediately I applied as an International Member – it’s a no brainer,” says Gary.
“We are very lucky in the UAE as we get all games live of the NRL commercial-free so we are always up to date with the games and naturally I spend a lot of time weekly logging onto our website to watch the videos and hear the reports. You can never have enough updates!
“My (Member) key-chains are all on my keys – quite a bunch – and they sit at every table I sit at for a meeting or meal and everyone sees them and asks what this is,” says Gary.
“If they are not familiar with the NRL, then the introduction begins to the world’s best Rugby League team.”
As a result, Gary has created a mini Rabbitohs community in the heart of the UAE, with his Rabbitoh-convert friends regularly meeting to get up to date.
“There are quite a number of Rabbitohs die-hards as well as converted supporters who hear me talk about my team in this country.
“We try to catch up regularly at each of our houses to watch the games live or if that can’t happen, we go into information-technology lock-down mode – not answering text-messages or emails – so we don’t see the results. Then we watch the game ‘live’ although it’s recorded,” laughs Gary.
Renewing or joining on a Membership has never been easier. Don’t forget the affordable Rolling Rabbit Payment Plan option where you can pay for your Membership over monthly instalments.
PHONE: Membership Team on 1300 SOUTHS (1300 768 847)
IN PERSON: Visit the Membership Team at Level 4 261-265 Chalmers Street Redfern (M-F 9am-5pm)

http://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news-display/Flying-The-Red--Green-Flag-in-the-UAE/86346

Rolling Rabbit Payment Plan Making it Easy to Prove Your Passion
Words: Tom Skolarikis I Photos: Mark Abdel-Sayed
Monday 28 October 2013 1:56 PM
Rolling Rabbit Payment Plan Making it Easy to Prove Your Passion
Long-time Rabbitohs Member, John Bechara, is pleased that his Membership will be automatically renewed today as part of the convenient ‘Rolling Rabbit’ payment plan, a plan that allows Members to automatically have their Membership renewed.
“I think it’s brilliant having the rolling rabbit plan for my Membership,” said John.
“It’s made life so much easier, but also having the monthly payments – you just don’t notice that it’s all being sorted out for you, and that’s great because I don’t have to worry about it.
“I haven’t regretted becoming a Member. For me it’s a no-brainer and when I get my letter saying that my Membership is rolling into the following year, I’m proud that I get to stay on board but I’m also pleased that it’s been sorted for me."
Bechara grew up in Redfern around the time of the Rabbitohs last golden era, with his love for the Rabbitohs coming from his father, a Lebanese migrant who became hooked on Rugby League and the South Sydney very quickly.
“I was born in Redfern and my dad was a South Sydney supporter, so it was bred into me,” said John.
“When my dad came out from Lebanon he was working in a factory and knew nothing about football, but the local Lebanese community and the people he worked with introduced him to Rugby League and he was instantly hooked.
“By the time my mum came out in 1954, he’d take her to see Souths play at Redfern Oval!”
Supporting the mighty Rabbitohs has become a family affair for John, his passion for the Club along with the pride of knowing he’s continuing a proud tradition that began with his father.
“It’s a fantastic experience and there’s nothing better than having my son there following in my father’s footsteps,” says John proudly.
“I decided to become a Member many years ago because in many ways, we’re contributing to the ongoing success of the Club.
“If you’ve really got South Sydney flowing in your veins, nothing beats being a Member and going to a match where you have all your fellow Rabbitohs Members there with you.”
Renewing or joining on a Membership has never been easier. Don’t forget the affordable Rolling Rabbit Payment Plan option where you can pay for your Membership over monthly instalments.
WEB membership.rabbitohs.com.au
PHONE Membership Team on 1300 SOUTHS (1300 768 847)
IN PERSON Visit the Membership Team at Level 4 261-265 Chalmers Street Redfern (M-F 9am-5pm)
To find out more about the Rolling Rabbit plan, please click here.

http://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news-di...an-Making-it-Easy-to-Prove-Your-Passion/86534

2014 Membership Moving Towards 10,000 in Record Time!
Words: Tom Jamsek I Photos: Mark Abdel-Sayed
Tuesday 29 October 2013 11:46 AM
2014 Membership Moving Towards 10,000 in Record Time!
The 2014 Membership campaign is now in full swing with 7908 Members already having renewed or joined as new Members, continuing our march toward 32,000 Members for 2014.
On this day last year a total Membership number of 7129 had been reached, meaning the Club is currently on track to reach the 10,000 Member-mark in record time!
Members on the Rolling Rabbit Payment Plan had their Memberships roll over automatically yesterday with their first payments for 2014 Membership being debited, which has allowed the club to have a healthy start to our 2014 Membership Drive.
A target of 32,000 Members for season 2014 has been set, with the club aiming to maintain its status of having the highest Membership base in the NRL. So join in and help us ‘Stand Above the Rest” in 2014!

New Flexible Packages
We want to make sure you’re paying for what you’re using, so we’ve introduced extra tiers of game access options. The NRL are currently working closely with the Rabbitohs, ANZ Stadium, the Trust Venues as well as other NRL Clubs to give you more access to games than ever before. Unfortunately we are not in a position to confirm specifics on the game venues or opponents but will communicate any information immediately once confirmed.
Click here to view the different packages available.

New Price Categories
A re-categorised stadium ensures that you’re paying for what you get. You’ll see new Diamond and Gold categories in our reserved seating area.
Click here to view the different pricing categories.

To find out more about the Rolling Rabbit plan, please click here.
PHONE: Membership Team: 02 8306 9922
*** Capital Training Institute is the official Membership partner of the South Sydney Rabbitohs **

http://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news-display/2014-Membership-Moving-Towards-10000-in-Record-Time/86577

Latest posts