What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2014 Membership

strider

Post Whore
bullshit pou - he just logs out alot - how can any of us doubt that - just cos it's different to 99.99% of leagueunlimited users

Delboy

First Grade
Membership cracked 4,000 today, joined another grandson up, decent numbers after 10 days, well done.

Seems to be a different mood about the place :)

IFR33K

Coach
Membership cracked 4,000 today, joined another grandson up, decent numbers after 10 days, well done.

Well done. Keep em coming boys.

Hopefully pou and ME are in this year.

Suitman

Post Whore

Great stuff. That's good numbers after 10 days. Are they all season ticket holders?
Brad Arthur has a much better vibe about him than that dick that said he's in, and was then out, that's for sure!!
I'm renewing shortly.

Suity

born an eel

Bench
got the brochure in the mail today (even though i have already renewed) but was surprised to see my name on the back of Sandows jersey. I know I have had a good feed in the spelling paddock but that's taking it a bit to far.

emjaycee

Coach
To be honest, I selfishly am not happy with the new "family" packages.
I bought 3 tickets (2 adult and 1 junior) for a total cost of $525 in the Western Terrace - the Hindmarsh package.
If I had of known I could have bought the "family" package of 2 adults and 4 children for $5 less and then had 2 seats each or upgraded any extra junior ticket to an adult seat on the day for the difference in price.
This new package means we will just have empty seats not earning any money for the club and not being able to be sold to walk ups.

Joely01

Bench

What an effort, after the few years we have had, to have 4,000 after 10days is massive.
Shows we still are one of the strongest teams in the NRL, Really well done to the club.

artzy

Juniors
To be honest, I selfishly am not happy with the new "family" packages.
I bought 3 tickets (2 adult and 1 junior) for a total cost of $525 in the Western Terrace - the Hindmarsh package.
If I had of known I could have bought the "family" package of 2 adults and 4 children for $5 less and then had 2 seats each or upgraded any extra junior ticket to an adult seat on the day for the difference in price.
This new package means we will just have empty seats not earning any money for the club and not being able to be sold to walk ups.

The other way you could see it is..maybe families will be encouraged to bring the kids friends to games get them to love the atmosphere and the Eels which might in turn give us more members in the future.

Utey

Coach
Just renewed my existing package. Relocating back to Sydney in 2014, so will be able to use it much more this time around. Not that I missed much over the past 2 seasons...

TheRam

Coach
The other way you could see it is..maybe families will be encouraged to bring the kids friends to games get them to love the atmosphere and the Eels which might in turn give us more members in the future.

Hopefully the majority will do just that and bring along extra kids, but sadly I doubt that and it will be mostly empty seats for people to just stretch out in.

TheRam

Coach
Also why add an extra 2 kids seats and charge less? Doesn't sound like good economics to me. At least keep the price the same. Why go backward???

born an eel

Bench
the whole idea is to make it affordable for families especially larger families.

easiest solution is to make sure identification (i.e. birth certificate) is required to make initial purchase of family seats,

IFR33K

Coach
Also why add an extra 2 kids seats and charge less? Doesn't sound like good economics to me. At least keep the price the same. Why go backward???

Obviously after the past 3 woeful years, the board has decided to make memberships attractive to larger families. I have three kids and the family I sit with has four. There were children missing out, as the other family wasn't willing to fork out more $$$ on extra memberships, and rightly so. Now they have the option of going all together.

emjaycee

Coach
Obviously after the past 3 woeful years, the board has decided to make memberships attractive to larger families. I have three kids and the family I sit with has four. There were children missing out, as the other family wasn't willing to fork out more $$$ on extra memberships, and rightly so. Now they have the option of going all together.

I don't begrudge them the opportunity to all go together but why do i have to pay more money than them for half as many seats?

Sensai Cobra

Juniors
Ok so I joined up today. First time as a member.

I went with the 3 game family membership as I don't get to a lot of games.

Gunna give it to my youngest as his Xmas pressie.

Unfortunately had to take put a rooster membership as well for son no.2 no matter how hard I tried he wouldn't budge on being a roosters fan....

Bring on season 2014!