What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2014 Season Ticket Packages

mxlegend99

Referee
Well finally managed to get through. The email that worked was just my standard email. I was trying with panthers.0 on the end as per my email, and without it. I was trying with the new password they sent in the same email, with my old password and with the password from using the reset password option. Basically tried all combinations, but I think it was just the site being down at the time.

I only grabbed the Sunday game membership in 2013 due to having my first child born in December last year and not being certain of how many games I could attend. But this year I grabbed myself and my partner full season passes (general admission), and I bought 2 junior supporter packs for the $20 each. One for my 10 month old, and one for our second child that is due on boxing day. At $20 each it's cheap enough to make them both members. Myself and my partner are just on the installment plan. Comes out to a little over $20 per month which is pretty good IMO. Worth it just to have their names on membership cards.

murraymob

Coach
i tried to renew online but mine is a bit harder to do as i have 2 seats 1 under my name 1 under my fathers.I will try to do it over the phone .Renew both seats as well as grabbing a den one as well

TeamSatan

Juniors
Usually I buy the GA membership but my kids are getting older and tend to take off with their mates.
So was thinking about buying a membership in the "den".

Anyone here have any experience in the Den....Is it as fun as it looks or is it just full of loons ?

Pugzley

It's fun. There's this bearded bloodnut Panther's supporter right in the thick of the Panther Army bagging out the opposition. And some of things he yells out are hilarious. He even called Michael Jennings a wanker!! :lol:

Too bad I bought general admin this year. Might go back to The Den in the 2914 season.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
TeamSatan, I sit in The Den and have been a part of the group under previous names since 2002. Feel free to join. You will have a lot of fun. Great seats too!

murraymob

Coach
due to the price of my season tickets going down i not only renewed my 2 eastern grandstand tickets i got a den ticket as well.I like you team satan have not been in there before so am looking forward to getting there a few times during the season

last years price 2 tickets eastern grandstand total $600
this year 2 grandstand tickets plus a GA den ticket in total $720

looking forward to next season

franklin2323

Immortal
Satan even if the den fills up quickly. You will be right most terrace bays have great friendly people. I sit opposite the Den. Most of the bay has been the same for 7 seasons great to be able to just turn up & have a convo with people. Getting different opinions & that.

murraymob

Coach
i ended up getting my 2 eastern grandstand tickets plus a den GA looking forward to having a few beer with some of the boys from the den .Having 3 seats makes seating interesting next year

roofromoz

First Grade
I shall be returning to The Den in 2014 after an out of towner membership this year... I actually didn't go to a match at Penrith this year... :shock: ... only 2 matches I went to were the away matches at Campbelltown and Parra.

I have tried to renew my membership and add 3 new memberships (proud Panthers for my 3 sons), but had the same problems as per ACTPanthers' post... I'll have a look through my emails and see if I got the "code" to help me out...

murraymob

Coach
Roo

forget the login do it by phone.While it can be hard to get through they will organize everything for you.I had my 3 all aligned under 1 name they where great and done fast

Just on another note our prices have gone down it likes like the sharks have gone up again a great sign for our club

roofromoz

First Grade
Roo

forget the login do it by phone.While it can be hard to get through they will organize everything for you.I had my 3 all aligned under 1 name they where great and done fast

Just on another note our prices have gone down it likes like the sharks have gone up again a great sign for our club

I sent them an email yesterday - based on my experiences in the past, they will be prompt and hopefully get back to me by tomorrow, factoring in the weekend.

The 3 new memberships seem to be locked into my portal, with new membership numbers allocated (13xxx), but it's just the payment that is the final hurdle I need to overcome.

If I get no response, then phone will be definitely the way to go!

franklin2323

Immortal
I sent them an email yesterday - based on my experiences in the past, they will be prompt and hopefully get back to me by tomorrow, factoring in the weekend.

The 3 new memberships seem to be locked into my portal, with new membership numbers allocated (13xxx), but it's just the payment that is the final hurdle I need to overcome.

If I get no response, then phone will be definitely the way to go!

Mine was the same. Wouldn't let me get to the final page but wont show up as needing to renew now. I got an email and it was fixed the next day.

darkbloom

Juniors
Roo

Interesting perspective. How is a price reduction a great sign for the club?

It might be good news for supporters but how does it indicate anything positive about the position of the club.

In fact, in principle, I would say that price reductions for any product indicate something to be concerned about - just like the falling price of a company on the stock exchange.

Don't get me wrong the packages look to be very well thought through and offering good value. And the price reduction looks like it is in line with have one less game. Maybe this is what you mean the club looks like it is thinking?

Last edited:

ACTPanthers

Bench
I shall be returning to The Den in 2014 after an out of towner membership this year... I actually didn't go to a match at Penrith this year... :shock: ... only 2 matches I went to were the away matches at Campbelltown and Parra.

I have tried to renew my membership and add 3 new memberships (proud Panthers for my 3 sons), but had the same problems as per ACTPanthers' post... I'll have a look through my emails and see if I got the "code" to help me out...

I ended up getting mine completed but had to navigate a particular way through it - Noticed that it will work if you go through the "Payment Methods" link and click on a Package in the right hand menu - But going through any of the other ways will result in the error - Hope that helps

Big Mick

Referee
Interesting perspective. How is a price reduction a great sign for the club?

It might be good news for supporters but how does it indicate anything positive about the position of the club.

In fact, in principle, I would say that price reductions for any product indicate something to be concerned about - just like the falling price of a company on the stock exchange.

Don't get me wrong the packages look to be very well thought through and offering good value. And the price reduction looks like it is in line with have one less game. Maybe this is what you mean the club looks like it is thinking?

For all people I think they felt that the price was a bit much this year vs previous years. There was also limited offerings as far as payment and packages. So a total re-think was required and they have certainly done so.

This year they've brought back the blackhole in a difference name along with offering a large variety of family affordable packages over an extended period to allow for families to budget accordingly.

While one less game certainly contributes to the price reduction the offerings as a whole are better than they ever have been, the membership team appears the most attentive they ever have been and the thinking around all the packages to serve the needs of the consumer is the best it has ever been.

So all in all I believe that they have looked at other clubs who have performed better membership wise, applied our own twist and adapted that.

Im no expert but I think they'd want to fill the stadium at least 75% full every single game with season ticket holders then once that happens start lifting the price

darkbloom

Juniors
For all people I think they felt that the price was a bit much this year vs previous years. There was also limited offerings as far as payment and packages. So a total re-think was required and they have certainly done so.

This year they've brought back the blackhole in a difference name along with offering a large variety of family affordable packages over an extended period to allow for families to budget accordingly.

While one less game certainly contributes to the price reduction the offerings as a whole are better than they ever have been, the membership team appears the most attentive they ever have been and the thinking around all the packages to serve the needs of the consumer is the best it has ever been.

So all in all I believe that they have looked at other clubs who have performed better membership wise, applied our own twist and adapted that.

So, in terms of pricing they have wound back the clock on a thoughtless pricing strategy. Corrected an error.

I still don't see how that says anything about the state of the club - except as I said, it might indicate they have started thinking things through.

Which they clearly were not doing. To wit:

That with the ludicrous and contradictory statement that there was no attempt to grow membership in 2013 because the product was not there. Ludicrous because not trying is a bizarre approach to anything, contradictory because if there was concern about value they would not have introduced those price hikes.

As I said maybe the pricing and the good packages indicate that whoever was driving the marketing has started thinking. Or maybe has been replaced after a couple of years of nonsense.

If that is what it indicates then yes, it says something positive about the state of the club. And that is a good thing.

Latest posts