What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2014 signings

carcharias

Immortal
I will spew if he gets a crack at halfback and kills it.
I think he is perfect for that position.

He will be waiting a while for half back at Panthers.

Peter Wallace has been signed till 2016
Jamie Soward till 2017.

I might say this could be worse combination in the NRL next year.

Peachey at best will be off the bench

Card Shark

Immortal
3 backline players. 1 of them is fergo.

Lots of NSWCup / Holden Cup players looked at as well.

Good & good.

We should be able to unearth some backline talent out of those comps.

Good to hear we fought hard for Peachey too.

newman

First Grade
Anyone know what the NRL's position on Fergo is?

I've been told by several reliable sources that if he is cleared to play, it will be with us.

ghoti

Bench
Considering the type of person they're allowing to run around the NRL at the moment, they'd be very hypocritical if they didn't let him play.

RgSharks

Juniors

I've been told by several reliable sources that if he is cleared to play, it will be with us.

Dave Smith has said they can't make any decisions until a contract is lodged to the NRL.

cb4

First Grade

Khoder Nasser & Anthony Mundine? ;-)

The NRL should be wrapped that Fergo is being guided by Mundine.

They are wanting to see a change in him, and some responsibility for his actions. Taking on a labouring job is a nice touch but not enough.

I have no doubt he will be registered for 2014, but will probably miss the first 5 games.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
WTF has he done wrong that he cannot be employed?
FMD this game is turning into a joke.
The NRL cant decide who plays & who doesnt. If they are unhappy with a player due to criminal activity they should fine the club.
The club should be the one responsible for the player. If Fergo did something wrong while at Canberra, then CAnberra get fined. If Canberra sack him, then the club that picks him up gets fined.

Card Shark

Immortal
I have no doubt he will be registered for 2014, but will probably miss the first 5 games.

Should be 10 & not allowed to play against the Raiders in the first meeting between them & his new club, in the regular season.

He was touted as the next big thing at the Eels. A wrecking ball.

Something went on and he asked for a release earlier this year. Apparently been playing for Cabramatta or something.

Get him into NSW Cup side and watch the kid shine.

Jubileeboy

First Grade
WTF has he done wrong that he cannot be employed?
FMD this game is turning into a joke.
The NRL cant decide who plays & who doesnt. If they are unhappy with a player due to criminal activity they should fine the club.
The club should be the one responsible for the player. If Fergo did something wrong while at Canberra, then CAnberra get fined. If Canberra sack him, then the club that picks him up gets fined.

:lol:

You'd have even less money than now, if that's the rules according to Backflip

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
:lol:

You'd have even less money than now, if that's the rules according to Backflip
The point is imbecile, is that after he is cleared in court, he wont have anything other than a minor drivng offence against his name. If the NRL decided to issue a fine or worse for that, then half of the NRL would be broke &/or playing at atherton.
In other wores imbecile, he has done nothign wrong other than telling his previous employer to get pharrked.
So what.