What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2014 signings

webShark

*bump

Still 4 spots outstanding.

I wonder if perhaps the club is deliberately keeping them open pending the outcome of the ASADA investigation so we've got spots for whatever position we may be short in.

Surely if ASADA gives them an infraction notice their spots would become open anyway. No names mentioned but I can think of one player who will be impossible to replace. The issue is , we would have to replace players with ones on the same money. Hard when they hold the cards. Not too many Pom's around.

PHaTMaN

Juniors
The longer this drags on the more I feel players wont get infraction notices (Im just not sure what new evidence is going to appear given it happened in 2011). But coz I am bored, I came up with this team should all the boys from 2011 get a forced holiday.

Gordon
Ryan
Ayshford
Fergo (assuming we get him)
Wright
Todd
Robo
Fifi
Degois
Gibbs
Prior
Heigno
Lewey

Taga
Sopoaga
Fifi 2
Lichaa

Our depth would be ordinary but we could still field a very competitive team.

Back on topic Hoppa would be an awesome signing but I cant see it happening, sign him or Fergo and I reckon we give the comp a shake next year. Add Gal, Toops, Wade and Morris to that team above and gardz, stapo, feki pomm etc for depth and we are looking OK.

Kilkenny

Coach
Surely you guys must be pinching one of our 'stars' for 2014. Didn't I read somewhere your 2013 Player of the Year was a former Panther.

For the record I am really pleased for Micky Gordon to have such a good year with you guys given his two years of frustration with injury in 2011-2012.

Our loss was your gain. Great fullback and terrific clubman.

Since 73

First Grade
No chance of Hoppa going back on that deal, there's not a legal loophole in existence that would get him out of a contract that has already been partially payed out before he's stepped foot in the f**kin stadium
He has a get out clause if Stephen Kearney isn't the coach when he returns.

shaggs

Coach
The roasters will look awesome with hoppa, fergo, Jennings, tupou and rts in the back line.

Southern Shark

Juniors
Gyngell said keeping SBW in the game is important. Yes important to Channel NNine and the Roosters. If he was playing for the struggling Eels next year Gyngell's comment might have merit.

Since 73

First Grade
He's only as good as his runners.

And that's where we can get better. Specifically Gordon.

Luke Lewis has the ability to do what SBW does.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Rubbish. The Carrnt is on a million bux next year & his family have already cashed in on a few hundred thou.
He will be at PArra.

No chance of Hoppa going back on that deal, there's not a legal loophole in existence that would get him out of a contract that has already been partially payed out before he's stepped foot in the f**kin stadium

How do you know that? Are Parra that totally fargen stupid that they'd pay out a few hundred thou off a heavily incentive based deal in advance.

I call bullshit on that.

Anyway, wrong Hoppa. It's Jamil the Sharks are talking to.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
How do you know that? Are Parra that totally fargen stupid that they'd pay out a few hundred thou off a heavily incentive based deal in advance.

I call bullshit on that.

Anyway, wrong Hoppa. It's Jamil the Sharks are talking to.

His old man turned up twice in some off field role. Took home a few wadds of rations to keep the family ticking along.
If you don't think Roy is or was capable of doing stuff like that, then the pixies are calling.