What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2014 signings

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Until the team understands Fergo & his insatiable competitiveness & drive, we will never win.
The players should clap him into training.

Are you sugggesting Gallen lacks drive and competitiviness....Lewis,, Graham?

Gallen can forget it is a team sport too, but Fergo should take up tennis until he understands it is a team game.

Mundine realised, so went to boxing.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Gallen does. But Fergo is almost frantic in his approach to winning.
You dont drag athletes like that back a level. In this case, the level is not winning grandfinals level.
Jump on board the Fergo train & enjoy the ride.
anybody that doesnt welcome him to the club is a mug.

imasharkie

Coach
Gallen does. But Fergo is almost frantic in his approach to winning.
You dont drag athletes like that back a level. In this case, the level is not winning grandfinals level.
Jump on board the Fergo train & enjoy the ride.
anybody that doesnt welcome him to the club is a mug.
I'm with you Reefman. We need Fergo. He will help us to a premiership. I will welcome him back with open arms.

Inferno

Coach
*bump

Still 4 spots outstanding.

I wonder if perhaps the club is deliberately keeping them open pending the outcome of the ASADA investigation so we've got spots for whatever position we may be short in.

chewsta

First Grade
If the rumours are true, I wouldnt mind if we threw everything we had at the Hayne Plane and nabbed him from the clutches of the dogs.

Card Shark

Immortal
If the rumours are true, I wouldnt mind if we threw everything we had at the Hayne Plane and nabbed him from the clutches of the dogs.

He'd cost too much. Has recently re-signed with the Eels so Dogs are trying to get him to break a contract,

It's not worth it.

We are all worried about what outside backs we have i have a concern re the halves with Townsend gone we now only have Carney/Robson, our backup is Penni who has never played a FG game we need to pick up a cheap player who can play in the halves should we get some injures.

I know this blokes form can be erratic but has been playing in shocking team Ben Roberts could be a good backup option he is 28, a 1 year offer not sure what he would be wanting though

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
We are all worried about what outside backs we have i have a concern re the halves with Townsend gone we now only have Carney/Robson, our backup is Penni who has never played a FG game we need to pick up a cheap player who can play in the halves should we get some injures.

I know this blokes form can be erratic but has been playing in shocking team Ben Roberts could be a good backup option he is 28, a 1 year offer not sure what he would be wanting though

1) learn to write for God's sake
2) ben roberts is absolutely shocking

webShark

Ben Roberts is the worst player in the NRL!!

^I can't think of anyone worse. Perhaps we could convert him to a back rower when Messiah suggested him , I thought should I put him on ignore. Must be a gee up so I didn't. Roberts is always the player I use as an example of useless half. One of the worst ever. May be a Parra thing. Luke Kelly waa a decent junior like Jake Mullaney.

For the record that Semi Radradra is hopeless too. Junior Paulo overrated.

Jeez , to think Sticky kept Roberts and Radradra.

coolumsharkie

Referee
LOL Messiah. Roberts is the worst footballer I've ever seen that gets a regular spot in FG.

I wouldn't let him play for free.

You are taking the piss though, obviously.

Latest posts