What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2014 signings

Madsharkie

First Grade
Doesn't bother me. $$ Would be too high. As good as Hayne can be, the cat goes missing waaay too often. Has he even played since that golden 2010 run? :sarcasm:

Madsharkie

First Grade
Actually that golden run was 2009, Mad. 4 years ago amazingly.

In answer to your question: No, particularly for the dosh he is on.

2009! That makes my point even more valid. Sure, he's been playing with some nuffies since then, but a player of his ability (and salary) needs to stand up more than he does.

Having said that, if I KNEW he was going to play to his ability most of the time, I'd then sign him in a heartbeat. Too much of a gamble with too much coin IMO.

I seen enough tonight from Pom to say sorry we dont want you in 2014, after last week was saying yes but Pom does what he does best does not put 2-3 games together.

We have to have better options going forward Leutele is back we have Ayshford to cover Pom

Madsharkie

First Grade
Isn't he in for one more year? I don't mind the 1 year deal, particularly if he's playing nsw cup!

DJShaksta

First Grade
Why do we need Packer?
Fifi x2, Gallen, Taga, Toops playing in the middle. Gibbs I think will stay.

We need backs not props. Buying Packer would let Gal stay wide and we don't want that.

Frailty

First Grade
1. Locke
2. Ryan
3. Gordon
4. Leutele
5. Feki/Wright
6. Carney
7. Robson/Manumalealii (Start Robbo but give this kid some game time).