What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 All Stars | Fri 13 Feb | Indigenous 20-6 NRL | Cbus Super

All Stars: who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Noname36

First Grade
I don't care about the result, just worried that the standard of refereeing looks set to continue being absolutely f**king awful with even the video ref cocking it up constantly.

Earlier in the night we had 2 touchies up close unable to rule on a put down that was both hilariously short and a knock on. Woeful.

That was horrific lol. As were the couple in the corners.

blaza88z

Coach
it looked a try for all money until they popped out the super slow motion camera

which for me is bullshit, if you slow something down enough eventually you'll convince yourself it's not a try

Card Shark

Immortal
Does it really matter? There was probably a few millimetres separation but at the end of the day awarding the try in an exhibition game wasn't going to hurt anyone. Kinda just highlighted how overly ref'd the game was. It just ruined the ending for Indigenous boys and the fans.

I don't care about the result, just worried that the standard of refereeing looks set to continue being absolutely f**king awful with even the video ref cocking it up constantly.

Earlier in the night we had 2 touchies up close unable to rule on a put down that was both hilariously short and a knock on. Woeful.

These

Latest posts