What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 Draw

langpark

First Grade
I'd love to see them take matches to:
- Emerald
- Mt Isa
- Darwin
- Alice Springs
- Far North Qld (2)
- Charleville
- Longreach

Titanic

First Grade
Although the NT has appeal, I think that should be left to the NRL bucket of funds. I would add Bundaberg, Proserpine, the Tablelands somewhere and somewhere between Townsville and Isa plus for the Hunters perhaps Lae.

langpark

First Grade
Yeah fair call, but I know they'd get decent turnouts at those matches in the NT.

Anyone know if there's a Rugby League field on Thursday Island? That'd be an interesting place to take a match.

The Partisan

The Army plays a Thursday Island team every year as part of a memorial game for a past indigenous soldier so i kniow ther is a field there. Plus they once played teams from the Townsville comp.

To add my 10 cents worth - My country venues would include Roma; Gayndah; Moranbah and Normanton.

Would be good if they could incorporate some local rep rivalries into the weekend.

Latest posts