What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 GF | PREMIERS - Cowboys 17-16* Broncos @ ANZ

2015 Premiers: Broncos or Cowboys?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shorty

Staff member
Nothing happens in North queensland:?

For a team that's won f**k all you lot sure do talk a lot.

27 years and we have 6 premierships, , 20 years and the cowgirls have barely justified their license. Win 4-5 premierships then we might talk as equals.:alcho:

Trying much?
I haven't seen Broncos fans this vocal for a while, might be a bit of a fear of losing going on.

0neye

NRL Clubs work on a salary cap of up to $5.5 million across their Top 25 players but the donkey's had 7 year's of NO CAP why?

NRL Clubs work on a salary cap of up to $5.5 million across their Top 25 players but the donkey's had 7 year's of NO CAP why?

90's team was a defacto QLD team and still stay under the books somehow :sarcasm: if it was any other team there would be a investigation.

Stranga

Juniors
2015 Broncos are shit, worst team, won't make the top 8!

nek minnit

Broncos are stacked! No fair Y U NO HAVE CELERY CAPS

some11

Referee
Im happy to let it slide..

..but under Griff Milf gets told to eat WEIGHT GAIN 4000 and ends up being Barba Mk II

0neye

missing1102.gif

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
We do now that Hodges is a starter. Bennett is scarily confident at the moment and that should scare the shit out of the Cows

blaza88z

Coach
Unbelievable that some Broncos fans wanted to keep Griffin and let us have Wayne.

actually I think the ones who were begrudging the decision were those looking in from the outside, Griffin is a coach with plenty to offer and many felt that bringing Wayne back was going to significantly hamper the clubs progress once his contract is finished