What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 GF | PREMIERS - Cowboys 17-16* Broncos @ ANZ

2015 Premiers: Broncos or Cowboys?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

redvscotty

First Grade
Cowboys 1-12
Thurston Clive Churchill
O'Neill FTS.

Whilst not fair on the others, if the Cowboys win, the ONLY player to get the Clive Churchill will be Thurston.

Matt Scott a rank outsider.

ram raid

Bench
All the best to broncos and Cowboys fans tonight. Looks like it's going to be a cracker. May the best team win.

Thanks mate. It's been frustrating being a Cowboys supporter the last few years. Hopefully we can get the job done this arvo.

Kiwi

First Grade
Cowboys 1-12
Thurston Clive Churchill
O'Neill FTS.

Whilst not fair on the others, if the Cowboys win, the ONLY player to get the Clive Churchill will be Thurston.

Matt Scott a rank outsider.

With Thurston on one leg, for the Cowboys to win Morgan will have to play well enough to win the CCM so Thurston can pick his moments.

Kiwi

First Grade
Before I sign out until after the big game....

Good luck Cowboys fans and may the slightly better team win which ever that side may be.... in the final seconds.... by two points.... after scoring the try of the year.... I know I don't want much...

but seriously may both teams play to the full of their ability, the refs stay out of it and let cards fall where they may.

Finally if you're a Broncos or Cowboys fan and you are on here typing away while the game is on and aren't fully engrossed in the game, give yourself an uppercut.

See you on the other side

GongPanther

Referee
Good luck to both sets of fans,and may the best team win.But above everything,enjoy the day as best as you can.;-)

some11

Referee
Good luck to everyone who made the trip, only to 12 hours by car but it was worth it!

Just hope enough of us made it to break the all-time finals record.

blaza88z

Coach
Thurston to win the CC Medal at $3 is a f**king steal, win or lose he will be the most influential player on the park, he always is

blaza88z

Coach
pretty nervous about the game, would love to win it but at the same time I can just tell the Cowboys need it more for the sake of the sport

it's never good having teams competing in the comp who have never won the title, especially after being f**ked over a couple of times in elimination finals

t-ba

Post Whore
Its feeling a little warm in Sydney already, and I have spent the last 4 years cycling to work in Jakarta. Hopefully this favours the Cowboys.

Talk the Cows down as much as you want...they did a number on the Storm and have good firepower across the park.

tumbidragon

First Grade
Now you QLD jerks get to experience 1st hand what is the ghost town, Olympic park :p

Good luck to both. Pretty keen for this one tbh. Really hoping Thurston tops off a great year.

Last edited: