What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 NRL 9's | RANGITOTO | Eels, Manly, Knights, Dragons

Top Two in Rangitoto?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Noname36

First Grade
Parra going hard for this. That'd have to be close to their full strength side baring a couple of forwards. Now they're all named you'd have to say Eels and Manly will go through but Knights and Dragons will cause them some headaches. Tough pool.

Last edited:

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
This is the pool I'm most looking forward to (and not only because the Eels are in it), each club has put in strong squads.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
I think the Eels side is missing speed on the edges and at least 1 or 2 'strike' outside backs.

I'm guessing Arthur's game plan is to try and win it through the middle which would be an interesting concept in this format.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Robinson will get into the clear and tackle himself if he manages not to drop it cold with a scoring opportunity in front of him

natheel

Coach
I think the Eels side is missing speed on the edges and at least 1 or 2 'strike' outside backs.

I'm guessing Arthur's game plan is to try and win it through the middle which would be an interesting concept in this format.

Well we have named a few ball playing forwards

Sandow is out strike player in this format and radradra and Robinson are very quick

Latest posts