What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 NRL Jersey & Sponsorship Discussion

kdalymc

Bench
Storm heritage.

10369884_1580613145487891_8497118146102516388_n.jpg

Love all of our jerseys so far for next year (well, the home has grown on me a bit).

Be interesting to see what our WIL jersey will be.

lol, nice mini Vee...

They never got the lightning bolt to work anyway, and it really restricted the styles they could aim for...

The only time they did it well was last years 9s and even that was ruined with the sponsorship box. Not to say that the Lightning bolt is a bad image; id personally like to see them replace their badge with a basic lightning bolt (in the same way Souths use a basic Rabbit silhouette as their crest)

you lot/ just you, are off ya head... EVERY lightning bolt jersey was perfect until they started moving the sponsor higher and higher and higher.. than in the end they moved the bolts to the side to suit the sponsor... wrong way around stormys....

kdalymc

Bench
Is it just me, or did they mess this up?

Yeah big time...
They did this jersey in 2013, pretty spot on but botched in with the crown box right up under the badges. Now they've just squished the vee right up...and it doesn't go over the shoulders

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
Is it just me, or did they mess this up?

Wait to see it in the flesh before you judge, these drawings never get the proportions right...

i at least like the sentiment of this jersey. They have obviously taken notice of the complaints regarding the sponsors box covering the design and they have tried to fix it.

End of the day, Crown probably wont let their badge be lowered. So this is at least better than having the design half covered over...

I would love to see the storm go back to there original shirt.. for a couple of season
Also loved the orginal white away shirt from 1998

PaulyTom

Juniors
Is anyone able to get all the 2015 jerseys and put them in 1 or 2 posts so we can all review them?

I know the Storm's heritage jumper is similar to this, but I reckon Melbourne would look great in something akin to the old Western Suburbs jersey with the large + small chevron.

LESStar58

Referee
There was a replica white trial jersey in 2012 for the 15 year anniversary. Basically thr same as the heritage jersy of 2011/12/13.

mn_tibor

Juniors
2015 Broncos Away from the fan day. Apologies for the quality of the photo:
IMG_1295_mod_zps651c4396.png

They have removed the white box on NRMA and it looks like the gradient has been moved up higher and to the left (right of the image), plus dialed down a bit.

Saw the new Broncos aways in Rebel when doing the Christmas shopping. They look nice, and correct the errors from last years abomination. Pity they are now outdated with the new home jersey. The changes I can see:

- different starting point for the gradient
- the actual gradient area is much smaller - much more distinct change from gold to maroon
- white Nike swoosh, instead of gold
- oh, and is the sponsor box nixed?

insert.pause

First Grade
2015 Broncos Away from the fan day. Apologies for the quality of the photo:
IMG_1295_mod_zps651c4396.png

They have removed the white box on NRMA and it looks like the gradient has been moved up higher and to the left (right of the image), plus dialed down a bit.

it's basically an inverted 14' home jersey with a fuzzy line, they obviously had to get rid of most of the gradient to make NRMA stand out enough without the box.