What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 NRL Predictions

your thoughts on any predictions for the 2015 season. Top 8, premiers etc. I reckon that knights will make the 8 (as long as gidley plays nsw cup) and penrith are a good shot for the premiership this year (of course I would seeing I am a penrith fan) anyway go ahead.

Noname36

First Grade
I predict that Parra won't be quite as bad as people are expecting without Hayne.

I also predict that Hayne will be back by mid season at the absolute latest.

mozza91

Coach
I predict that TS will continue to predict that we'll be successful without Gidley (3rd I've read it from him today).

Card Shark

Immortal
With the Ebola virus, war in Iraq again & our primeminister wanting to punch the lights out of the Russian President, don't be so sure. ;-)

Galeforce

Bench
The one definite for the 2015 season.

Only Souths can go back to back premiers.

Given the loss of Sam B and Teo , i do expect Souths to start the season slow and not be given the back to back hype by general media and non Souths fans.I Predict Souths will be out of top 4 by end of Origin period.

I expect Warriors , Brisbane , Sharks , Panthers and Raiders to all start strong.
Storm, Manly and Roosters to miss top 8.

Red Bear

Referee
Danny Weidler to link others success to something he said or did.

Phil Rothfield to mock a loss by a penrith side gunning for the minor premiership and mention Phillip Ronald Gould whilst Cronulla languish in 14th

The footy show to feature poor impersonations

A sideline interview to feature the phrases "Yeah nah" and "credit to the boys"

Any idea when the last time this happened?

Manly 1995 to 1997. Other teams to have done it:

Souths 1968 to 1970;
St George 1962 to 1967;
St George 1956 to 1960;
Souths 1949 to 1951;
Easts 1934 to 1937;
Souths 1925 to 1927; and
Balmain 1915 to 1917.

Hope that is interest to you.

txta2

First Grade
I predict Cam Smith to whinge at least twice about players or teams payments not being enough.

Charlie124

First Grade
Yvonne Sampson to give me Insta-wood.

Erin Molan to look rectangular.

Approx. 538 players to be declared "a good chance" of representing NSW after doing something noteworthy on the field.

Blake Furgusson to "redeem" himself, and then f**k up 2 days later.

Latest posts