What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 NRL Predictions

Noise

Coach
Over in the prediction thread in the eels forum I predicted the eels would finish 10th in 2014 and I was right. In 2015 we will finish 11th-13th. Our forward pack will improve but our back line is much worse without Hayne (I don't rate champion, Robinson or takarangi).

RWB

Bench
Broncos - Finally fans unite in their disapproval for Sam Thaiday's ineptness.

Raiders - Paul Vaughan to establish himself as an elite starting front rower.

Bulldogs - Fans still holding hope after 10 rounds of shitness that Brett Morris might one day make a good fullback if he could "just learn to ball play".

Sharks - Actually start the season quite strongly but fall away.

Titans - Sezer is confirmed by the pope as the second coming of Jesus.

Sea Eagles & Rabbitohs - Watmough wears the number 13 and Glenn Stewart the 12, finally a reflection of the positions they've been playing for the last 5 years despite never wearing the correct numbers.

Storm - 99, the year they first won a premiership and the number of ribs Finucane will break this season.

Newcastle - Realise half way through the season they could probably do with a player like........ Willie Mason.

Nth Qld - Try 4 different combinations to try and get both Coote & Morgan in the same side, they all fail.

Parramatta - Do themselves proud but lack quality.

Panthers - Fans start assembling their preferred 2024 first team squads based on trials for the Under 10's rep side.

Dragons - Appreciate Ben Creagh for the solid prop forward that he now is.

Warriors - Sell out two home games.

Wests - Injuries are halved after actually hiring real physios & conditioning coaches, not ex players.

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
Sea Eagles & Rabbitohs - Watmough wears the number 13 and Glenn Stewart the 12, finally a reflection of the positions they've been playing for the last 5 years despite never wearing the correct numbers.

Newcastle - Realise half way through the season they could probably do with a player like........ Willie Mason.

Watmough to the Eels and G Stewart to the Rabbitohs. And Mason to the Sea Eagles.

Please keep up to speed.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Balmains SGBall 5/8> Corey Norman

Norman is an absolute dud

Norman is an ok first grader 5/10. It's a shame he has lots of potential.

Moses in his early 20s will be a better player than Norman.

Brad Arthur will be hammering Norman I reckon on improving.

Stranga

Juniors
My predictions regarding the Broncos, my team.

1. Boyd to return before origin, and play well.

2. Hodges to miss at least 10 games.

3. Milford to struggle in the first half of the season, but come good eventually.

4. Thaiday to struggle to retain his place in the first grade team.

5. Cherrington to be a round 1 bolter and play well, retaining his bench spot for the season.

6. Greg Eden to be more like an English Reece Robinson rather than an English Billy Slater.

7. Round 1 bolters - Jordan Drew, Jordan Kahu, Anthony Cherrington.

TheFrog

Coach
10. Eels - The Eels will struggle without Hayne and with Moi Moi gone the crowd chant will be forever lost also. Team Morale will be down. All because of one mans selfish decision to leave.

Lets see. 10th last season, 16th the season before and 16th the season before that. All of them with Hayne in the side. They can't make the finals with him, how is it his fault if they can't make the finals without him?

Latest posts