What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 R8 v Bulldogs

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Naiqama frustrates me. He'll do some great stuff and then have some absolute massive f**k ups.

gronkathon

First Grade
He has the mentality of a part time player at the moment.

With consistent appearances he should become a better baseline player who flashes brilliance rather than a yo yo player

macnaz

Staff member
Still think Moses contributed 1% to tonight's win.
3. naiqama
2. Tedesco
1. Sue

BrotherJim05

Bench
Naiqama is solid. Will be headaches when Nofo is back but I would like to see Naiqama and Nofo on the right side together.

Moses is a passenger. Offered nothing. Let in two tries.

Our front row rotation is excellent....as good as any in the comp.

gronkathon

First Grade
Nofo has another month before NSW Cup and considering the time out of the game probably another month in NSW Cup

I think its a little harsh picking on Moses goal line defence tonight, not many are going to stop FP close to the try line.Before that last Dogs try did anyone notice the ball carrier run behind a decoy runner identical to what happen to Farah/Keith last week ?sure enough its play on and no penalty because a try didn't result from that play before the Dogs score later in the tackle count.

Latest posts