What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 Team

Uate would make the worst centre the NRL has ever seen.

I'm not too worried about our backline to be honest. Whatever runs out will be up there with some of the best in the comp. Forwards still have me worried. Close to the worst pack in the NRL right?

I wouldnt say worst. We have an excellent back row, just lacking some props but we have some young guys coming through. I would say our pack is about in the middle of the park with room to improve.

Joker's Wild

Coach
I know he was training a couple of weeks ago because a bloke did a piece on our pre=season training for NRL.com and made comment that Tyrone was one of the better performed guys fitness-wise. Not sure since then though.

Tyrone Roberts found it difficult to judge from the few days back after the break but thought Chad Redman’s efforts were outstanding in the first half of the pre-season.

“He’s got a good little stride on him and has been working hard,” Roberts said.

http://www.newcastleknights.com.au/content/knights/club/members-only/knights_pick_best_pr.html

Last edited:
I rate our back row the most aggressive in the game. They will hurt teams. If Tariq fires on the left edge we are going to score plenty of points. Our props need to keep it simple. Hard yards. Good lines picking off the slackers in defence. A good edge allows that.

nick87

Coach
shameless fantasy NRL related bump... what's the likely backline for the Knights?
Are Mamo and Chanel Matu'atia likely to be in the side?

Allstar Knights

Juniors
shameless fantasy NRL related bump... what's the likely backline for the Knights?
Are Mamo and Chanel Matu'atia likely to be in the side?

1. Gidley
2. McManus
3. Gagai
4. Leilua/Sione (Leilua's under threat for being a lazy trainer in the pre-season)
5. Uate

Mamo or Chanel won't play FG for now barring injury

Latest posts