What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 TRIALS | Sat 7 Feb

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Ten officials for the Charity Shield :crazy:

Snappy

Coach
Yeh they list video refs and also two In Goal judges.

Is this an experiment or something new for this season ?

ek999

First Grade
What's the go with 4 touchies - are they only doing half a game each? Like the inclusion of in-goal judges though. Will hopefully stop many of the pauses for video ref reviews to see who touched the ball last etc

Bulldogs and Knights are playing a trial at Belmore on Saturday now too. Bulldogs will be using a 32 man sqaud

snoozer

Bench
What's the go with 4 touchies - are they only doing half a game each? Like the inclusion of in-goal judges though. Will hopefully stop many of the pauses for video ref reviews to see who touched the ball last etc

Bulldogs and Knights are playing a trial at Belmore on Saturday now too. Bulldogs will be using a 32 man sqaud
trial for everyone i suppose.

lets hope both clubs trial the cheergirls too.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Any reason Blake Austin isn't there or do you think he is shoe in for 6? With Cornish, McCrone and Williams fighting it out for 7?

surely the best spine for Raiders would be

1. Ahearn
6. Austin
7. Cornish
9 Hodgson
14. Buttriss

The potential of Ahearn and Cornish together is very good. That move they did in the 9's was awesome

Yeah Austin is a shoe-in for 5/8. I think Cornish is favored at 7 but Ricky obviously wants them competing for that spot.

Likely spine would be:

1. Wighton
6. Austin
7. Cornish
9. Hodgson
14. Buttriss/McCrone

I really hope McCrone isn't in the mix. Stuart obviously had enough when he hooked him just before halftime against the Sharks (honestly the worst performance from a half I've ever seen), and let Cornish play out the year at halfback.

nick87

Coach
Yep, the only spine spot up for grabs is the #7. And that's between Williams and Cornish

Wighton, Austin, Hodgson and "super sub" McCrone are locked into the 1, 6. 9 and 14 jerseys respectively.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Premiers in 9's?

Champions maybe, I wouldn't use the term "premiers" :lol:

Its been that long since the idiot has been able to use the term "premiers" he's applying it to everything.

BM is the reigning circle jerk "premier" also.

Latest posts