What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 TRIALS | Sat 7 Feb

Pretty much. Bulldogs were using 32 of their top 40 but any big name players were only playing limited minutes

The newcastle Knights page has it as a Nsw cup trial. Have not seen the match listed on any NRL website as an NRL trial. I don't think anyone in the Knights team has even played first grade.

GongPanther

Referee
PANTHERS TRY - Ben Murdoch-Masila gets a much deserved four pointer just to the left of the post 26-8 to the Panthers after 58 mins.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
The Storm/Raiders game was a pretty sloppy affair. Both teams nowhere near full-strength so it's hard to take much out of it. I thought Sam Williams was our best.

GongPanther

Referee
The Storm/Raiders game was a pretty sloppy affair. Both teams nowhere near full-strength so it's hard to take much out of it. I thought Sam Williams was our best.

In the 1st week,its always a case of spot the 1st grader in most games.

Creigh pops a vein in his forehead.

Allstar Knights

Juniors
The newcastle Knights page has it as a Nsw cup trial. Have not seen the match listed on any NRL website as an NRL trial. I don't think anyone in the Knights team has even played first grade.
We basically fielded a bunch of bush footy players. Only noticed a few nsw cup players in there.

GongPanther

Referee
Panthers Try - Christian Crichton finishes the game with a our pointer. Final score Panthers 36 Roosters-Wyong 8.

Latest posts