What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 World Club Series | 21-23 Feb

whall15

Coach
I don't mind the commentary, it's still better than Gilbert or Hadley.

I did lol though when they said Taulima Toutai was coming on to spice things up but he hasn't been that bad.

dibviking

Juniors
Phil Clarke said in the pre match build up this match is almost as important as the world club challenge between the teams in I think 92! WHAT its a friggin friendly!

Matty Bowen has been shite since day one, he passes far too early never takes the ball to the line even got picked up on at halftime as missed opportunity down to him.

Joe burgess will be back in superleague after one yr at roosters, he's had one good yr and its gone to his head.

On the pitch, this morning it was covered in snow and last night there was a footy match Wigan v Charlton so nowt could be done

Sacrolishes

Juniors
I know the conditions are crappy but, really, Bennett Ball is on FIRE in this game. I haven't seen Brisbane put one set play on in open field. Hit up, Hit up, Hit up, Kick.

Meanwhile Aku scores three for Knights after Bennett Shackles have been released last night.

Noname36

First Grade
Brisbane's "attack" is absolutely horrendous. They're only still in this because Wigan have been their own worst enemies.

Sacrolishes

Juniors
I agree that Milford needs to be at Fullback. No natural ability in halves. Mite have to stay there though until Boyd comes back unless Broncs have someone else they want to blood in halves? He's trying but just not happening...