What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 World Club Series | 21-23 Feb

Canard

Immortal
Great tackle.

Who was that offload for the Broncos. Great pass. Benny will coach that out of him quick smart.

blaza88z

Coach
so you can give away a penalty for holding in the tackler, f**k me

thank f**k I don't follow this brand of rugby league

cleary89

Coach
so you can give away a penalty for holding in the tackler, f**k me

thank f**k I don't follow this brand of rugby league

The marker gets up and is standing up, the guy holding the footy grabs his leg, trips him over and then plays the ball while he is on the ground. I wish they called penalties for that in the nrl, they let them get away with so much shit.

mxlegend99

Referee
Pomsdo a kamikaze high tackle and commentators love it. Australia do it and it should be a send off. :lol:

blaza88z

Coach
and this team contested the super league grand final?

they're a tough side I will give them that but they don't offer a hell of a lot in terms of attack

Canard

Immortal
Gee Wigan are poor.

About the level of a mediocre NSW cup team or a bottom of the ladder QLD cup side.

Noname36

First Grade
Still doesn't look like Hunts developed much of a kicking game. They probably should have invested in another half rather than Boyd.

Latest posts