What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 Jerseys, Sponsorship, Logos Discussion

Yoda

Juniors
Storm Home & away

20151103214945-ms16.1200.jpg

20151103215006-ms16.180.jpg

All 8 clubs released so far: http://leagueunlimited.com/news/27095-2016-nrl-club-jerseys/

Love the away jersey

kdalymc

Bench
An improvement. Very plain but.
Good to see bolts on side, need to get em back on front tho...

hellteam

First Grade
Also, so teams are allowed to change home jerseys reach year now? Storm only had theirs for one I believe

Lockyer4President!

First Grade
Classy effort from the Storm.
I initially disliked that they moved away from the traditional lighting bolt chevron but not having it there really declutters the design. Guess it was a good call after all.

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
Storm Home & away

20151103214945-ms16.1200.jpg

Just a touch of gold and this would have been perfect. Maybe a bit of trim on the sleeves or the portion of the collar right in the centre of the neck; just a touch...

Otherwise this is fantastic!! i love the subtle gradiant as well, it add a nice texture to the whole look.

Edit id change this...
stormnow196_like.png

Last edited:

dragon-83

Juniors
just wondering when the the apparel sponsorship with ISC expires! for the dragons end of 2016 I think,

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
The deal for the Dragons with ISC was signed for the 2014 season and expires end 2017.

DiegoNT

First Grade
Jersey quality ( tigers aside) is a lot better next season. Manly's would be decent if it had better sponsor integration, but that aside most Clubs are so far good ( Melbourne storms are great). I like that the 9s has given jersey designers to get a bit creative and wacky, while letting the regular season jumpers to go back to simpler and more traditional designs

roofromoz

First Grade
The Panthers tweeted that the home and away jerseys will be unveilled next week. No day / date given.

roofromoz

First Grade
The gold standard is possibly the Wests Tigers Herbal Life sponsorship in 2004, with Manly probably not too far behind re: integration. But sponsors pay the $$$$ for the prime real estate.

CC_Roosters

First Grade
The gold standard is possibly the Wests Tigers Herbal Life sponsorship in 2004, with Manly probably not too far behind re: integration. But sponsors pay the $$$$ for the prime real estate.

That coco joy must soend a fortune on advertising yet i never seen it in any shop or supermarket.

Love the storm jersey for 2016, a definite improvement on last season.