What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 NRL Auckland Nines Event Thread

Who'll win the 2016 Auckland Nines?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Unscrupulous

Bench
"Every team that has won the Auckland Nines has gone on to win a premiership"

What an idiot. Souffs were AIDS last year.

Unscrupulous

Bench
OK thank you Mr 'learn to read'. I'll do what you do...your the dumbest person too. Just stupid, let's just move on.

1377.gif

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
Lol its just stupid. If I was siding with someone and I felt like they weren't getting what I was trying to say, I'd try to brake it down for them not put them down.

Lol I think we're just both pissed our team lost. We lost to a better that team that played entertaining League.

I knew we were finalists but doubted it when we lost yesterday. We looked ok all tournament but not convincing favorites, to even mention choke is a croc.

Had we beat all teams by 20 points plus before the final and then lose like we did in the final then yeah choke would be fitting.

Bazal

Post Whore
Emphatically,no.

They will go through the competition undefeated.Win the world challenge,and proceed to continue this undefeated run for 13 consecutive seasons.

Come on mate, let's all be fair dinkum here....we've signed Watmough until 2056, haven't we? By my maths that's 40 years of victories....

Card Shark

Immortal
"Every team that has won the Auckland Nines has gone on to win a premiership"

What an idiot. Souffs were AIDS last year.

Wasn't quite worded like that.

Every team that has won the 9s has won a (very recent) premiership i.e Rabbitohs & Cowboys.

It is a sign of form imo.

macnaz

Staff member
Biggest thing ive learnt from this tournament is Sheck is a total show pony and after a few more years and his speed is gone so will his career be.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Biggest thing ive learnt from this tournament is Sheck is a total show pony and after a few more years and his speed is gone so will his career be.
Lol yes. Because the 9s is a good guide to judge a player.

Let's ignore his record breaking 2015 season where he was the 2nd best player in the comp by a mile.

Latest posts