What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 NRL Auckland Nines Event Thread

Who'll win the 2016 Auckland Nines?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GongPanther

Referee
this annoys me in regular nrl games some poor guy is worn out at halftime just trying to suck in some air and make it into the sheds then some gimp sticks a mic in their face and wants to have a chat

Besides this,Laura Pitt should see a chiropractor.

She has a very bad stoop in her back and needs to correct it.

Rabbits20

Immortal
this annoys me in regular nrl games some poor guy is worn out at halftime just trying to suck in some air and make it into the sheds then some gimp sticks a mic in their face and wants to have a chat

GF 2014,

Fittler at halftime asks the dumbest question to Sam: (saw it when I re watched it as I was at the game)

How's your cheek??

Sam says yeah its fawked.

I'll never forget that:lol:

Meth

Staff member
why is trent barrett having a cry and calling the 9s dangerous?

someone put his hair out of place?

Because a lot of his players were injured. Doesn't mean that the tournament is inherently dangerous but I would be pissed if one of our key players were significantly injured playing in a carnival pre-season tournament.

Meth

Staff member
GF 2014,

Fittler at halftime asks the dumbest question to Sam: (saw it when I re watched it as I was at the game)

How's your cheek??

Sam says yeah its fawked.

I'll never forget that:lol:

probably the best HT interview ever

Craig Johnston

First Grade
Because a lot of his players were injured. Doesn't mean that the tournament is inherently dangerous but I would be pissed if one of our key players were significantly injured playing in a carnival pre-season tournament.

worst injury he sustained to a key player was a busted jaw.....other clubs have come away far worse in past seasons and have not complained.

barrett fitting in perfectly already with manly's whinge culture

forward pass

Coach
Lol Parra acting like they've won the Premiership

yeah lol - how dare they celebrate winning a tournament over 15 other teams. - in front of a large crowd against the home side. They should just smile slightly and wander off.

So that celebration was much more enthusiastic than the Cows and Bunnies did when they won?? I thought not.

What a dumb arsed comment.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Another great tournament, very entertaining, good crowds, and made some money for all involved. Bring on next years.

Anyone know attendance? Looked a bit down on last years day one but that was probably the crappy weather, day two looked on par

Last edited:

Card Shark

Immortal
Was good.

Great to see the Warriors go well, it's very important for the event that they're up there.

Also good to see an underdog win the whole thing.

tumbidragon

First Grade
Anyone know attendance? Looked a bit down on last years day one but that was probably the crappy weather, day two looked on par

The entire top tier of the southern stand was empty. Not sure, if it's being refurbished or seats weren't released because of poor ticket sales? Hopefully the former.

Latest posts