What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 Origin II - QLD 26-16 NSW @ Suncorp

Origin II 2016: Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Who is blaming the refs for the loss????

I have not read once that any NSW supporter thinks the ref was the reason NSW lost.

I am simply saying as soon as anyone dares to mention a ref has f*cked up a decision and your team loses its all this " oohh oohh you are salty" shit, like daring to discuss a dud decision is not permissable.

Qld won fair and square.

Doesn't change the fact the refs made some howlers and some A grade hypocrites lurk these forums.

You probably need to read the thread again moron.

There's some real ref butthurt and salty posts back there.

How are ticket sales going for game 3?

Ianc

Juniors
Who is blaming the refs for the loss????

I have not read once that any NSW supporter thinks the ref was the reason NSW lost.

I am simply saying as soon as anyone dares to mention a ref has f*cked up a decision and your team loses its all this " oohh oohh you are salty" shit, like daring to discuss a dud decision is not permissable.

Qld won fair and square.

Doesn't change the fact the refs made some howlers and some A grade hypocrites lurk these forums.

You may need to re-read this thread.