What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 R14 - SUN - Manly 24-31 Panthers @ Brookvale

Round 14: Sea Eagles v Panthers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GongPanther

Referee
This game was a plodfest overall but Manly's woes have brightened my afternoon. They will miss the 8 by a long way and Barrett will probably get the flick. Their forwards are making a habit out of getting dominated. Myles is past it.

Can we get some gifs of Barrett's blowup in the box asap plz

Look at it this way,you know those Classic Matches Foxsports shows every now and then? Well expect this match to be pulled out of the archives every year...with Barret blowing his top.

Clifferd

Coach
He threw the cut-out pass to Peachy who passed back inside for Wallace to score.

Your tainted look at a game needs re-focusing.

Yeh probs, don't care anyway Pennies won me some cash put some money on them when they were 24-8 down and Manly looked shot

You guys can certainly thank me. Cheers

GongPanther

Referee
Yeh probs, don't care anyway Pennies won me some cash put some money on them when they were 24-8 down and Manly looked shot

You guys can certainly thank me. Cheers

You,like other people in here who were flaming the Panthers in the first half did care if they won.And no,you did not have any money on the Panthers.And yes,I have read you like a book.Albeit a one page novel.

Clifferd

Coach
You,like other people in here who were flaming the Panthers in the first half did care if they won.And no,you did not have any money on the Panthers.And yes,I have read you like a book.Albeit a one page novel.

Nah I was only criticizing Moylan tbh. Fair play he stepped up in the 2nd half and yes played better when Riff had more of the ball, should and probably will be five eight

Evenflow

Bench
LOL@Manly, LOL@Parra (even though they had yet another meaningless win) and what the hell, just for old times sake LOL@$ouff$!

The three stooges :lol:

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Manly shows Penrith how to defend multiple sets.

I'm sure you'll agree it's a lot easier when you're fresh. And when you're that far in front you can hold down without worrying about conceding penalty goals. Should be automatic sin-bins in that situation.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Every bounce is going the way of Manly. Panthers are playing horribly. Soward wouldn't be making it any better for us. Probably worse since he can't tackle.

This season is beyond saving. Things are going from bad to worse. This is the lowest point of our season.

:lol: Absolute ripper of a thread

Latest posts