What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 R17 - FRI - Broncos 6-48 Storm @ Suncorp

Round 17: Broncos v Storm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DiegoNT

First Grade
We can't win it this year it's that simple, why would I choose to come into a forum that excels in laying the boot into clubs and their fans that they hate when they aren't playing well? I'm choosing not to come on here and get flogged as a fan of one of the most hated clubs on here. I'll have the games on in the background and will always support my club, but I ain't no keyboard warriors punching bag, and that's all the rest of the year will be. Certainly not dumping my club, can't see them doing anything that would make me want to do that, just stepping out as I'm sure the numpties can circle jerk without me.

R20 reckons stop being such a big sook

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
We can't win it this year it's that simple, why would I choose to come into a forum that excels in laying the boot into clubs and their fans that they hate when they aren't playing well? I'm choosing not to come on here and get flogged as a fan of one of the most hated clubs on here. I'll have the games on in the background and will always support my club, but I ain't no keyboard warriors punching bag, and that's all the rest of the year will be. Certainly not dumping my club, can't see them doing anything that would make me want to do that, just stepping out as I'm sure the numpties can circle jerk without me.

And you embody the reason people put the boot in.

Latest posts